BillyVance

Lake's taking over my backyard again

How many RV slots you gonna have ready? :P

One, maybe two... power only. The rest are just going to have to cram into the RVs or pitch tents... :P

Sweet Nice and cozy!! :P

Not a bad piece of property... 3 and a quarter acres... nice long narrow swoop lane down the far side... course right now it's all under water... :P

I have wanted to jump into my backyard for some time, and the airport's only 5 miles away... :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How many RV slots you gonna have ready? :P

One, maybe two... power only. The rest are just going to have to cram into the RVs or pitch tents... :P

Sweet Nice and cozy!! :P

Not a bad piece of property... 3 and a quarter acres... nice long narrow swoop lane down the far side... course right now it's all under water... :P

I have wanted to jump into my backyard for some time, and the airport's only 5 miles away... :)

hmmmmm with the barge I fly ... I just might could make it to your yard heeheee:P
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

I added another - who is our bartender???

I'll be the bartender.

Billy - time to put up or shut up - are you having a party or not?
Divot knows where you live. I'd be willing to bet a few people on here know how to get that information from him :):PB|:$

i'm thinking we just pick a date and show up, if he wants to be there then OK with us
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I only read your post billy so I have no idea what has been posted after.

But, come this summer tell your stupid state to quit their bitching about not having water and taking ours!! :P:P

Hey, it's not just us, Florida also has a dog in the fight. It's been a tough few years with the drought for everyone on both sides of the border. Alabama's main complaint was not getting enough water coming over the border to keep industry running that needs it (paper mills, power plants, etc). We should all be able to get along now.

Some more pictures from this morning:

The lake rose a little bit the last 24 hours. I don't expect it to rise any further though.

The second picture shows the long narrow arm of land curving around the end of the inlet. I would guess it's about 70 yards to the end from where I took the picture from. Nice swoop lane... any takers? :ph34r:

Third picture shows a row of junk cars that were parked on a narrow peninsula that's only 2 feet above full lake level. Just half a mile from my house. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban