banesanura

Fun Board Games for two people

We've been playing a ton of Sorry. If each person controls two colors then the way the cards work makes for a moderate level of stupid-fun strategy. The game really does have a way of balancing itself out and you'll find that the lead goes back and forth several times.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Just to shorten the list, pretty much strip anything.
Seriously, Loaded Questions, or Would you rather are fun. I can't draw to save my life, so pictionary and the like is out.
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Scrabble. My dad and I have a longstanding tournament whenever we get together, and my b.f. and I played some airport games over the holidays. The travel folio edition is really well-designed (though I prefer my full-size board when I'm playing at home since the tiles are a lot easier to deal with).

http://www.hasbro.com/games/adult-games/scrabble/home.cfm?page=Products/Detail&product_id=9496
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Not really board games, but
#1 cribbage- you don't have to be good, just evenly matched.
#2 Set- It's a rather odd game, but not hard and lots of fun.http://www.setgame.com/set/
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

It's a bit heady at times, but I have always liked different versions of trivial persuit. You find out how much you don't know.:P

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

dominoes, darts, if you have room to set it up.

trivial pursuit (the short wersion where you get a pie for answering the question right per category with out having to land on the "pie" space. games can be won in as little as 7 questions)
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

It's a bit heady at times, but I have always liked different versions of trivial persuit. You find out how much you don't know.:P

We played that so much in my family growing up that I can't really play the original Genus edition anymore since I know all the questions and answers! Fortunately there are plenty of other card sets to be had! (I recall thinking I would kick ass at the 80s edition and being quickly humbled).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Mastermind is at great game for two. If the original five colors gets too easy you can add things like popcorn and dry beans. Rumicube is another good game for two and in this case it's two playing against each other. Mastermind is more one playing and the other overseeing then swap.

Damn... I wasn't paying attention to who started this thread, but when I clicked on it, it didn't automatically take me to the first unread post, just to the beginning, and there our favorite dominatrix was, back after all these years... or so I thought...

derrrr.... :|:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

Damn... I wasn't paying attention to who started this thread, but when I clicked on it, it didn't automatically take me to the first unread post, just to the beginning, and there our favorite dominatrix was, back after all these years... or so I thought...

derrrr.... :|:D

Yes, but her avatar pic is different than the last time she posted.

:ph34r:

She hasn't abandoned us entirely, evidently.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9