BillyVance

New cat

We have one of those that comes around the house sometimes too. Now that I have no more reasons to leave cat food by the front door, I won't be catching them stealing it anymore.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Both of you have those odd Siamese like cats. My room mate is raising a kitten. I've been taking care of it while she's out on vacation. Strange breed but lovable nonetheless.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

New update:

I finally got the injured orange cat to take the bait and get his sorry ass trapped in the cage. Animal Control just came and took him and another stray cat trapped in the other cage yesterday away. Two less strays to procreate and cause trouble and shit... Just doing my part. I'm glad I didn't have to borrow a friend's gun and shoot him after all. He was a stubborn cat. Would not go in the cage for 3 days. If he hadn't gone in there by 6 pm today, he would have been put out of his misery. Now Animal Control gets to do it.

Some pics of the cats after I gave them their last meals of warmed leftover chicken... In the orangecat pic you can see his backside near the tail is wet. That's dried blood. In the bothcats pic, you can see his leg is out at an unusual position. [:/]

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban