hudsonderek

what happened to skydiving movies?

I'm sitting here watching terminal Velocity and am wondering what happened to the commonly known hollywood movies where skydiving was a major theme? Seems like the only time a newer movie has skydiving in it is when an agent jumps into his destination, I want a good hollywood movie with skydiving as a major theme. the 80's seemed like a booming time for jumping, I think some films might have made skydiving more known.

I'm sitting here watching terminal Velocity and am wondering what happened to the commonly known hollywood movies where skydiving was a major theme? Seems like the only time a newer movie has skydiving in it is when an agent jumps into his destination, I want a good hollywood movie with skydiving as a major theme. the 80's seemed like a booming time for jumping, I think some films might have made skydiving more known.

+1

That reminds me when we used to go to surf movies in the 80s. Good times!!! Man, thinking about Shaun Tomson.... back in the day..... yum!

I miss being a surf chick... :(
Always be kinder than you feel.