chiquita24

I'm drunk, cold, and need a man

It has been my experience.. that when drunk.. cold... and no man around.... there are the other 50% of the human species that can be warm and fun in bed..... Just a thought. The pic proves that would not have been a bad alternative..

When you cant be with the one you love... love the one you're with. :$

It has been my experience.. that when drunk.. cold... and no man around.... there are the other 50% of the human species that can be warm and fun in bed..... Just a thought. The pic proves that would not have been a bad alternative..

There were A LOT of balls in the picture after all.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

I just might take that advice. Haven't had luck with one side so maybe I'll switch to the other :P;)

This is the reason the auto shops are able to charge for hours of labor for things that take minutes. The book is written for an unknowledged tech. I shouldn't have to pay for his inexperience. Teach him right and once he learns it, the time it takes to do it often times is cut in less than half.

The same applies with almost everything else, with the exception of things such as cooking times... 20 minutes in the oven is still 20 minutes in the oven.

by that logic, an experienced AFFI or FJC instructor could cut down the time they teach the class and charge less, because they have done it a few times.

you cant just shortcut everything, and I damn well wouldnt want someone pushing me thru FJC faster than I was comfortable with because they have done it so many times that they could shortcut it.

SLOW IS SMOOTH
SMOOTH IS FAST!

actually yes... by doing the class more often, the material becomes fresh in your mind. Have you ever given a speech? When you practice it, you need to look at notes less. When you look at notes less, you save time because you're not wasting it looking for your next line. You don't have to skip material or rush over it to save time. By knowing the lessons, questions and answers, you don't have to reference a training guide as often to ensure you're not missing something. When you're prepared and knowledgeable, you save time.

I never said anything about taking shortcuts. I said doing it right the first time and getting it done quickly. Shortcuts don't get it done right, they get people in trouble, hurt, or both.

instruction for others goes at the pace of the student. If your student's a rock, you're obviously gonna take more time to get it through his grape.

At what time did I reference instruction of others other than proper instruction, so that you can allow the next individual to excel and do so in an expedient manner?

Just curious, how many of your jumps were done via the military?
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.