FlyingJ

BCS Championship Game

Good game so far, and looks like it will be to the end. Florida just took it in to go up 24-14.
The only problem i had was Fox Sports announcers. I ended up turning the volume down and listening to some music while watching the game and getting caught up on some work. It seemed everytime I turned around they were practically proclaiming Tebow as the second coming of Christ ! :S

HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Good game so far, and looks like it will be to the end. Florida just took it in to go up 24-14.
The only problem i had was Fox Sports announcers. I ended up turning the volume down and listening to some music while watching the game and getting caught up on some work. It seemed everytime I turned around they were practically proclaiming Tebow as the second coming of Christ ! :S

Agreed. John 3:16 on his face and thanking His Lord God for the win. Gimme a break
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Agreed. John 3:16 on his face and thanking His Lord God for the win. Gimme a break

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the guy. he's one hell of a QB and has a bright future ahead of him. It's just that there are dozens of other players taking the field who worked just as hard as tebow. They deserve their moment in the spotlight.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

One of the best championship games ever.

Great plays on both sides of the ball, both teams.

Both QBs excelled. Both defenses worked it hard.

All is right with the world.
:)
You guys knocking a player's religious beliefs...oh, you poor, lame bozos.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

who would have thought - almost the end of 1st quarter and no scores

some reallll nice hits

Who'd have thought the first quarter would end 0-0 and the game would be 7-7 at halftime

No shit; I got beat on a over bet and I doubled my loss thinking that the 2nd half would break things open so I took a 2nd (smaller total) over bet.
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

who would have thought - almost the end of 1st quarter and no scores

some reallll nice hits

Who'd have thought the first quarter would end 0-0 and the game would be 7-7 at halftime? Lots of big hits, some quick passing and a few long runs. Tebow also doubled his interception total for the year, from 2 to 4. Wow... and Oklahoma had 1st and goal, and couldn't even get a 4th down converted for a TD. And then with 10 seconds left and the ball on the 6 yard line, Bradford throws a pass to the goal line and it gets batted up and juggled by a couple players and Florida ends up with it. That was crazy!

In the Big 12, this game would probably be a 21-21 score at half-time. I can't wait to see what the 2nd half will go like...

WOW what a game!! I really think that if we didn't stop them from scoring before halftime we would have gone down the second half.. I am sooooo proud of my boys!! Had to call Urban a few times there to tell him to straighten up Tebow though...and sure enough, he made up for it towards the end of the game. :P

I would have LOVED to see them get one more touchdown at the end there.....but I'll take it!! ;):)
GO GATORS!!!
F LORIDA!

So, whadda'ya think?

I know I sound like a broken record, but I'm just hoping for a good competitive game. The blow-outs of the last two years have been a drag even though the right teams won both times.

At least it's not Ohio State this time!

Did I miss something?
:ph34r:
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Okay, Good news for Gator Nation, bad news for the rest of college football. QB Tim Tebow is coming back, along with most of his teammates and 10 defensive starters.

Might as well get it over with and just hand the crystal ball to them next season. 'course, all the pressure is on them now.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Okay, Good news for Gator Nation, bad news for the rest of college football. QB Tim Tebow is coming back, along with most of his teammates and 10 defensive starters.

Might as well get it over with and just hand the crystal ball to them next season. 'course, all the pressure is on them now.

Uh huh, tell that to USC.

Uh huh, tell that to USC.

You got a point there. If the PAC 10 had been better up and down the board and their non-conference schedule had teams that were playing great ball, and USC killed most of them, they would have gotten more respect. USC was a victim of circumstances out of their control, and a good example of why the BCS system isn't perfect.

But what I was saying is that look for Florida to run the table next season, i.e. undefeated. If USC can do the same thing, we will most likely see Florida vs USC at the Rose Bowl for the BCS title game.

Is Mark Sanchez staying or going after this past season?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was referring to USC's "mail it in season" when Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush returned to win once again. The only problem is Texas didn't hear the news.

Oh yeah... you're right. That was the last time a Heisman trophy winner won his bowl game the same season, right?

That game is still the best national championship game I have ever seen.

I was referring to USC's "mail it in season" when Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush returned to win once again. The only problem is Texas didn't hear the news.

Oh yeah... you're right. That was the last time a Heisman trophy winner won his bowl game the same season, right?

And WHO won that game? ;)

steveOrino

And WHO won that game? ;)

Texas of course. Vince Young was the complete QB, he could pass, and he could run you over if he had to. Tebow is built the same way.