bigway

Furniture builders.

Are there any of you guys who build couches etc?

Just trying to get some questions answered about building these seats.....

That couch looks like a boat...:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

couchs and boat seats are two different things, no springs or fabric in the boat

boat seats have a wood or plastic core (usually marine plywood), foam and marine grade upholestry cover, the covers are wrapped around the foam and wood and then stapled

go to any boat place that has an old busted boat and look at the seats
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Maybe a better attitude. I think Bill was trying to help you.

***He does seem to be an angry little person.

thx for the support, it is hard to help when the specific question was not asked, i've built custom boat seats but not couches - still can't see the connection [:/]
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Maybe a better attitude. I think Bill was trying to help you.

***He does seem to be an angry little person.

thx for the support, it is hard to help when the specific question was not asked, i've built custom boat seats but not couches - still can't see the connection [:/]

AS I mentioned Bill, I Was looking for a person who builds furniture because I have a question I wanted to ask them about a boat seat. I understand you may not see the connection as I never asked the questions. YOu had not let me know or made it obvious that you had built furniture so i never asked the question. I had a couple of questions to ask of a person who was to let me know they built furniture.

As for the comment, it was tongue in cheek reply to you pointing out the obvious. Nothing else was meant of it.

Amazing how you can say all you want on this site if you add a smiley face but without a smiley face it is taken so seriously.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store