SuFantasma

Products that come with no Directions or Instructions on How to Use !

Growing up (ok, I am old), I recall that quite a few products (specially food items) did not have instructions or directions on how to use them. Lately I've noticed that a few products come with no instructions .. I started to compile a list ... what can you add to it?

1) Toilet Paper
2) Toothpicks
3) Napkins
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Kids.
The early years are pretty self explanatory.. Stuff goes in one end, Comes out the other. (Oh and the weight the diapers are rated is grossly exaggerated.. 6 to 9 Lb diapers will not hold anywhere near that much.) It is when they hit about 13 and all the cute has wore off that they really should come with an instruction book.. if for no other reason than something to smack their bottoms with. By 16 or 17..A Translation guide is an absolute must (Although it wont really matter because they still will not listen no matter what language you try to use and even if they did, you are wrong anyway.)

Kids.
The early years are pretty self explanatory.. Stuff goes in one end, Comes out the other. (Oh and the weight the diapers are rated is grossly exaggerated.. 6 to 9 Lb diapers will not hold anywhere near that much.) It is when they hit about 13 and all the cute has wore off that they really should come with an instruction book.. if for no other reason than something to smack their bottoms with. By 16 or 17..A Translation guide is an absolute must (Although it wont really matter because they still will not listen no matter what language you try to use and even if they did, you are wrong anyway.)

:D:D

I have an 8year old and I am not looking forward to the teen years.. :|
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

• Wives

• Kids

• Hmmmmm.....

Kids - Follow the manufacturer's instructions (that would be you)

Wives - Follow the manufacturer's instructions (your in-laws)

You - Follow the manufacturer's instructions (your parents)

Follow-up with therapy as necessary.

Kids.

:D:D:D I'm not looking forward to the teen years with my little girl and another one on the way either. A 2 year 8 month old is already challenging enough. At least I know what to do with the 2nd one since I'll have 3 years experience to draw from. I just know that when these two little impesses get old enough to gang up on me, that I will lose what hair I have left. :|:P It's still going to be a fun ride though. I have a video clip from yesterday of Sami playing with toilet rolls and tissues that I need to process. It's pretty funny, at the end anyway. She's still has some cuteness left. :P
    "Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The last hard drive I bought didn't have any instructions, I don't remember if any of the other components did for sure either.
    I was surprised that Dr Pepper bottles do have instructions for opening the bottle, and wet or dry sandpaper has warnings to wear eye, face, and body protection. I guess I lived pretty dangerously doing body work at the shop while drinking Dr Pepper.
    "If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

Truest statement I have heard about kids....

You spend the first 2 years of their lives teaching them to walk and talk.

and the next 16 telling them to shut-up and sit down.
    Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
    --- The Dude ---

Truest statement I have heard about kids....

You spend the first 2 years of their lives teaching them to walk and talk.

and the next 16 telling them to shut-up and sit down.

Be kind to children, the get to manage your retirement assets and funeral arrangements... and not necessarily in that order !

There weren't any instructions on what to do with your first hard on... :|:P

Beating the hell out of the container does not mean you know how to use the product... you just spilled the contents for no good reason...