soulshine

Missg8tordivr Rocks!!!

I've never met this person but she did something very kind for me! I am convinced that karma does exsist and this chica has some coming her way.

To everyone else... Practice random acts of kindness! You never know how much it means to the recipient. :)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

I've never met this person but she did something very kind for me! I am convinced that karma does exsist and this chica has some coming her way.

To everyone else... Practice random acts of kindness! You never know how much it means to the recipient. :)

i agree I will be heading her way in March karma served :D really though I hope I can make a few jumps with her when I am in florida. good to know she is a great person.. and yes what goes around comes around.

I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

I agree. She is one cool chica. Care to tell us what she did for you? :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

You are right....she is awesome! we just met her in sebastian and i may have convinced her to come play with us in lost prairie this summer.:)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

To everyone else... Practice random acts of kindness! sex! You never know how much it means to the recipient. :)

Fixed it!!!:P

you are such a trouble maker!.....why am i not surprised:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

I agree. She is one cool chica. Care to tell us what she did for you?

The story probably starts ...."well we showed up at this poker game and then......."

Or - "Hi guys! Where's the jello and the pool?"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It was Pudding. Chocolate Pudding… And she looks good wearing poker chips too.

Welcome back Jean.
(even if you are now Tainted):P;):D:D

she is not tainted i tell ya...:D:D:D:D

although i do have to say i am disappointed that i missed out on the poker chips and chocolate pudding.:):):)
DPH # 2

:$ It was my pleasure...I help where I can.

I had a really tough day yesterday and running across this today made me smile. :)
F LORIDA!

Amen !
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"