Yoshi

Flashback... If you're a hottie and you know it...

Was that the fire Bezzy had shooting video?

That was my first big way weekend. I rememebr being on the load that ran down wind and we had a few of us in a Bull Pen, and me jumping a Red White and Blue Canopy.

I used the Bear Attack Technique, just be faster than the other guy!:)

Matt

Yep, that was Beezy's infamous video. We were watching it over and over in the hangar. :D

I don't remember a bull pen. Then again, I never landed off there. I had my cutaway over the woods where I lost both handles. Thank God my canopy landed in somebody's backyard (right next to the edge of the woods) and no sooner had I dropped what was left of my gear at the packing tent when friends told me manifest was calling my name. My canopy had been brought back. Whew! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ok I'll bite. Here are a few pics of me. In the pic from Halloween, I'm second from the left. The ones on either side of me are fellow jumpers :)

................huh...? What...? What other ones? You mean there are other people in that picture? :$:$:$:)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

la chica on the right has a serious back problem

guess it is from trying to hold you up ;)

Fortunately, she was also certified in CPR. He was actually having a coronary in that picture.

:ph34r:
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

"Looking for a Container to fit a 5'4 shorty and a AAD (I.C.D#2 VP JUMP. JUMP ....HOP. HOP.~ Roo

You need to see if my container will work sha head :P

THPTTHTPT
I know! the schedules havent lined up. :S:P
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Excuses, excuses, excuses... You just want to spend money instead of buying me a beer. Getting this container will be a case of beer to you because it will be the F word. ;) I am picking out my new rig for the season B|

HUH? it will be the f word... I dont get it
:S
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Excuses, excuses, excuses... You just want to spend money instead of buying me a beer. Getting this container will be a case of beer to you because it will be the F word. ;) I am picking out my new rig for the season B|

HUH? it will be the f word... I dont get it
:S

Pssst, First.

:D;):)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Tried to post this one the other night....

This is an Halloween picture from a few years back with Les and I as the Naughty Nuns.

I'm feeling VERY religious!

I wish I was ordained . . .

Oh - Wait . . .:D:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yeah, did you notice that little f***er behind me stealing my drink? :D

PS, Halloween is great. I'm not allowed to post mine, not due to the content, they just don't want their pics online .... Bummer :)

My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Yeah, did you notice that little f***er behind me stealing my drink? :D

PS, Halloween is great. I'm not allowed to post mine, not due to the content, they just don't want their pics online .... Bummer :)

Can't you just black out their faces?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban