Yoshi

Flashback... If you're a hottie and you know it...

Yeah, thats a tough drive in snowy weather, be careful! If you overshoot and end up in Minneapolis, beer's are on me!

Don't tempt me with a good time... I might overshoot Denver on purpose with threats like that.:D:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

It's awesome! Its that 3M film that they use on busses and subways. The guy I bought it from spent an assload of money to do that, he used it as a hunting vehicle.
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

It's awesome! Its that 3M film that they use on busses and subways. The guy I bought it from spent an assload of money to do that, he used it as a hunting vehicle.

I've always wanted to get a goalie mask with a plexiglass facemask instead of the cage and then paint the helmet to look like Gonzo using that stuff on the plexiglass:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

If you are heading for home in Wisconsin, you will cruise right by...

I haven't been there since 2005. I need to go visit, but I'm going to visit family in CA first, then to Denver for my buddy's wedding, some snowboarding, and drunken debouchery

Fun! Drunken debauchery is a good hobby!

I need to get my ass on the hill with the snowboard, i went for the first time last year, and it was a blast!
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Fun! Drunken debauchery is a good hobby!

I need to get my ass on the hill with the snowboard, i went for the first time last year, and it was a blast!

Hopefully, I don't bust my ass. I need it intact until the end of January. I'm suppossed to be going to Vegas for a motorcycle course. It'll be on a sport bike on the racetrack on the north end of vegas near nellis AFB. I'm sure I'll be busting my ass there, if not more.B|:D

It's a 2 day course, but we'll be there for 3 nights and I'll be able to booze it up for the 3rd night since the course will be over by thenB|:D

killer! that will be a good time! Gonna jump while you are there?

Is the dz open to fun jumpers now? Last I heard, it was closed except for tandems because someone had died, their family took it to court, and although the dz owner won, he had to pay court costs

I never went down there out of the 10 or so times I've been there

about as much as I do! which between us ain't a lot!

We definately need to get a smart person on the drinking team... this is a disaster waiting to happen!

I can see it now...

"Hey! HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS SHIT!!!"
:D

"Hey! HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS SHIT!!!"
:D

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt, then it's fuckin HILARIOUS!

see attached...:D