flyangel2

What you drinking tonight?

good taste, one of my favorite beers

Since most of my family is celiac, I decided maybe I should go the gluten free way and see what happens. Did you know that BEER has gluten in it!!!! Pretty much everything good does. Sad me. I drank all the rum, nasty. I drank all the schnapps, sticky. Now I'm on vodka. I am drinking cran-apple juice with vodka in it tonight. Did you know you can pour a whole lot of vodka in cran-apple juice and you can't even taste it? It's lovely.

So have you just never drank beer then, ever? Is celiac hereditary? Serious questions here.

I usually always drink beer. I love beer! But since I'm giving the gluten free diet a try I can't drink beer right now. It has gluten in it. Celiac is one of those auto-immune diseases that has a genetic predisposition. Since I've already got one auto-immune disease (Lupus) seems like this might be somewhat likely. It's worth an investigation anyway.

celiac... beer... stuff... words...

I have Celiac Sprue disease. It sucks. Let me know if you need any recommendations on foods that do not taste like the packaging.

I never drank beer so I don't miss it. I do know that there are gluten-free beers available and that there is a great debate about how much gluten actually survives the brewing process. There is definitive proof that hard alcohol has no gluten in it. It simply can't survive the distilling.

My husband used to hate that I don't drink beer and wish that I could develop a taste for it. Now that the house has been rendered completely gluten-free, he's grateful. Beer is the only thing allowed in my house with (possible) gluten in it since I'll never be tempted to consume it.

I'm a Wild Turkey kind of gal anyway. You have to drink too much beer to get drunk and end up spending most of your time in the bathroom peeing. That's no fun.

Try vodka with half cranberry and half Sprite. It's much better than straight cranberry. Or, skip the cranberry all together and just drink the vodka. :|
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

Since it's 11:37AM here and I have a shit load of work to do today I'm also having a LOT of coffee.....
Huge drawback is having to pee all the time :S

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Kennebunkport Apricot Wheat.

More importantly, the bottle is protected by a collector's item - a Jump for the Cause boobie coozy!

That's awesome. I just finished my six pack of Kennebunkport Blueberry Wheat. Picked it up at Trader Joes for the first time today. Very nice .. although when I let it get just a little warm, it started to smell like horrible body odor.

Time to open a bottle of wine!
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Tangerine Lime Sparkling Water Beverage. But that's just because I've already had 2 glasses of Merlot and figured I should stop at that.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Tangerine Lime Sparkling Water Beverage. But that's just because I've already had 2 glasses of Merlot and figured I should stop at that.

That sounds very much like a bad idea :)
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

What else? You could have invited me over to help you drink lots and lots of red wine....

I'm drinking Obsidian Stout

Vint

and i repeat

red wine,

lots and lots of red wine:P

doc

cindy is at work, what the hellelse should i do?

. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Mmmmmm.:)

ahhh....i went to school up in Chico where that is brewed. my neighbor worked at the brewery, did not drink, but was able to get a case a week...free. my room mate took him fishing, we got a case of beer. this was a weekly thing. life was soooooo good.

you should not stop at 2. 3 shall be the number you should stop at, and the number you should stop shall be 3.

i'm having some not very expensive port to compliment a not very expensive cigar. to bad its below freezing out here and my port keeps getting cold.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Vodka with 50/50 cranberry and Sprite mixture. Lots of it. I've drank more alcohol in the past week than I think I've drank in a year.

Internal alcohol rubs for my aches and pains - my husband accidentally broke my foot Saturday night. And, yest, we were drunk then too. I fell in a cab. Not *into* the cab but actually fell while sitting in the cab. How does that hapen? Crutches and drunk are bad, by the way.
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.