flyangel2

What you drinking tonight?

Started with Merlot and then went to a Cabernet Sauvignon and then on to a Sauvignon blanc. (Ok...so I've had only 4 glasses of wine, but I'm a light weight. :D)

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Started with Merlot and then went to a Cabernet Sauvignon and then on to a Sauvignon blanc. (Ok...so I've had only 4 glasses of wine, but I'm a light weight. :D)

Damn ... Started early today, huh? I had myself a nice 1.5 bottles of Sauvignon Blanc last night before bed. Very tasty.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

since someone bumped it...

tonight I have a 750 of tequila with my name on it that ill drink as much as I can in a vein effort to forget a girl

what I don't finish will be finished as soon as I wake up tomorrow on the beach:S

Why use alcohol to forget a girl? Just get another girl. Even better ... get another girl, share the tequil, and benefit from the results.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

since someone bumped it...

tonight I have a 750 of tequila with my name on it that ill drink as much as I can in a vein effort to forget a girl

what I don't finish will be finished as soon as I wake up tomorrow on the beach:S

Why use alcohol to forget a girl? Just get another girl. Even better ... get another girl, share the tequil, and benefit from the results.

cause im socially awkward, I don't chase girls, and its easier to drink to forget?

I'm pounding down Propel Fit Water - Grape.

Yep, I'm a real party animal! ;)

you're forgiven since its a wendsday and probably have a real job

I only get away with it cause we don't have any work for a while it looks like atm

Yep. I have a real job. :P

I actually have to stay alert enough to pack for my weekend trip and tidy up the house before I go to bed tonight. Ugh. :|
Always be kinder than you feel.

cause im socially awkward, I don't chase girls, and its easier to drink to forget?

Oh, we're all socially awkward at some point. I bet you're not as bad as you think you are!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh, we're all socially awkward at some point. I bet you're not as bad as you think you are!
Does that mean you're looking for something on the side ? :)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

im not that bad, I just have to have a couple nights of hard drinking to speed up the healing process. I don't date much out of choice and actually liked this one

Vodka and lemonade

mmm nice choice