iluvtofly

There's nothing like a Steelers fan

as a browns fan, i truely hope they do. I cant continue to hate on them because they used to be our rivals (losing 11 in a row kinda downplays the rivalry). They play tough football and thats the team i wish that WE had here in cleveland.

As a big cavs fan, im pretty sure that the Caviliers could beat the browns at football
:D

BASE 1384

I think not.

Edited to add: After all...we've already beaten them twice this season. :P

The Cowboys beat the Giants twice last season.
Beating a team three times in one year is very tough.

I didn't realize the Cowboys had beaten the Giants twice last season, and the Giants won the Super Bowl... go figure.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I remember that Roethslisberger picture and another one, maybe Romo, were posted on here a while back. I don't need to tell you what the "Romo" wearing girl looked like. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Before the playoffs started last year the Giants knew the road to the Superbowl went through Dallas. They laid awake at night thinking about how to beat the Cowboys.
The same is true for the Ravens. Those guys knew Pittsburgh was in the way the minute they lost the second game three (four?) weeks ago. When you beat someone it is hard to concentrate on how to play them better on an individual by individual, play by play basis. When you lose it keeps you up.