Cari

Not sure why my friend sent me this, but it creeped me out.....

I think she has some good points.

Once you realize what most consider creepy, or cool mainly depend on ones culture and your normality (whats normal for you) you realize it is not that unusual.

Young boy, young girl who like each other and are filled with hormones are known to have sex. It seems they were also very aware of the genetic risks. I don’t get it but I see no one was hurt so who am I to judge.

A lot of what we think of as bad or good only has to do with what you have been thought.

How can something be bad if it hurts no one?
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Reminds me of the Family Guy episode where they go into protective custody and hide in the south somewhere.

"Mmmmmm, i sure hope her bother don't have dibs on her"
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

I think she has some good points.

Once you realize what most consider creepy, or cool mainly depend on ones culture and your normality (whats normal for you) you realize it is not that unusual.

Young boy, young girl who like each other and are filled with hormones are known to have sex. It seems they were also very aware of the genetic risks. I don’t get it but I see no one was hurt so who am I to judge.

A lot of what we think of as bad or good only has to do with what you have been thought.

How can something be bad if it hurts no one?

Exactly. We know where the taboo came from, and it made perfect sense. With modern contraception and abortion availability the taboo is no longer necessary.
That doesn't mean, however, that I expect it to disappear any time soon. We are well aware why the taboo against eating pork came about in the middle east, and we know how to get around it. That knowledge has done little to erase that policy in two cultures that agree on little else.

I had wondered if Michael Gross and Meredith Baxter were twins. It was one hell of a coincidence that they both have the exact same birthdate and year, and played Michael J Fox's parents in the Family Ties sitcom...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I had wondered if Michael Gross and Meredith Baxter were twins. It was one hell of a coincidence that they both have the exact same birthdate and year, and played Michael J Fox's parents in the Family Ties sitcom...

I didn't believe you until I looked it up.
First I'd heard of that.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I didn't believe you until I looked it up.
First I'd heard of that.

I have known that for years from the celebrities birthday list in the newspaper. Both of them show up the same day with the same age. I did a double take the first time I saw it. I was like whoa, what are the odds?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was like whoa, what are the odds?

Actually they probably aren't as high as you might think...

2 actors, for roles in a similar age range (5 years apart, more or less), 1 in 1825.
which isn't really that high... and actually it's probably about half that... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I was like whoa, what are the odds?

Actually they probably aren't as high as you might think...

2 actors, for roles in a similar age range (5 years apart, more or less), 1 in 1825.
which isn't really that high... and actually it's probably about half that... :P

Yeah, but they were born on the exact same day of the same year!

I draw the line at cousins.

Seriously, I was dating a girl one time, and her mother figured out we were something like 6th cousins.:D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I draw the line at cousins.

Seriously, I was dating a girl one time, and her mother figured out we were something like 6th cousins.:D

shit that's like not even related. If everybody in Utah were that sticked nobody would have kids there. :P:D

I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.