simplyputsi

for you dieters

Just a public service announcement.

http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2008/NEW01933.html

I have never and will never use pills to lose wt. I know people try the fast wt lose with pills but that is not the way to do it. It is all about eating smaller portion of food and not over eating well keeping up with a regular exercise program.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Quite how there is a multi million dollar industry in slimming I don't know :S either stop shoving shit in your gob or get exercising... or both

People are lazy. Many want instant gratification. Some peoples bodies need a push in the right direction. Some peoples hormones are out of whack and need help.

I'm not saying don't take pills, i'm saying don't take the shit ones listed on the website I linked to.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

People are lazy. Many want instant gratification. Some peoples bodies need a push in the right direction.

You're right and the best motivation is results. Which does unfortunately mean for the initial stages just going for it which takes alot of will power. Once you see the results you are after its motivating though.

A REAL fatass never has leftover pie!! :ph34r:

:D:D:D:D

So, loosely translated - if you visit futuredivot's home, don't expect any pie leftovers.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

A REAL fatass never has leftover pie!! :ph34r:

:D:D:D:D

So, loosely translated - if you visit futuredivot's home, don't expect any pie leftovers.

:D:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Isn't it about time for you to get off the computer and fix dinner for your wife and your kid

Fixed it. :P

Not for a couple hours. Leftovers is the order for dinner. London broil slathered with onions and mushrooms that I made yesterday. Juicy meat... yummm.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban