Coreece

Why do some women cry after having sex?

maybe she was laughing so hard at the size of your 'hung like a field mouse' penis that she started crying?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I voted for the "guilt" angle. Not that I've cheated, but sometimes when you've moved on too soon you can feel guilty, for a multitude of reasons. :|

That is all. :S

do you wanna feel guilty with me!? :):o:P:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

>I voted for the "guilt" angle. Not that I've cheated, but sometimes when you've moved on too soon you can feel guilty, for a multitude of reasons.

That is all.

>>In other words you cry after sex.
Thats:D:D:D:D:D

Now I understand why you can't get a legit answer in Bonfire.

EDIT
:|:|:|:|:|
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I voted for the "guilt" angle. Not that I've cheated, but sometimes when you've moved on too soon you can feel guilty, for a multitude of reasons. :|

In other words you cry after sex.
Thats :D:D:D:D:D

I didn't say that, Tadpole. And I don't. It is just that I can relate to a feeling of guilt. No biggie.

And if anyone's crying for their mommy after sex it is the tadpoles who can't handle a chick who is older and more experienced. :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

I dont think I have ever cried after sex, if anything I am panting in a sweaty heap, then at times I begin to laugh and smile and tickle him while he is down and defensless:D:D:Dmen are sweaty heaps longer, I guess I usually end up on the floor from tickle fights, or in the shower cleaning up for another go:o:):D-Caress

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

I didn't say that, Tadpole. And I don't. It is just that I can relate to a feeling of guilt. No biggie.

And if anyone's crying for their mommy after sex it is the tadpoles who can't handle a chick who is older and more experienced. :P

You only wish. That almost sounds like a challenge to me.:P

for some reason i dont think you can handle mcswervy even if she gave you the time,day, location....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

for some reason i dont think you can hand mcswervy even if she gave you the time,day, location....:P

Are you trying to imply that I need to work my way up and you want to be part of my preparation? :P:)

for some reason i dont think you can hand mcswervy even if she gave you the time,day, location....:P

:D:D:D:D:D

Deedy, that's because I'm "Cougarific" and I could tear that tadpole ass up !! ;);)

:)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Are you trying to imply that I need to work my way up and you want to be part of my preparation? :P:)

I think you need to work your way up ...but i am still way out of your league...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

:D:D:D:D:D

Deedy, that's because I'm "Cougarific" and I could tear that tadpole ass up !! ;);)

:)

:D:D

I am sure you could do that...
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmQVWH9u8Xo
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.