wildfan75

Weather...

Here in Duluth, it's -6, but with the wind chill it's about -26!
BRRR! I hate this cold weather! It's suppose to be near 30 on Monday, people are going to be wearing shorts in that weather after this!

How is it colder in the Cities than in Duluth?? I just checked and we're at -18 and with the wind chill -36F. I want to head north to the nice, warm temps.

And to think five days ago I was jumping out of planes thinking 15F was cold! 30F would be total reason to dig out the shorts!!

Here in Duluth, it's -6, but with the wind chill it's about -26!
BRRR! I hate this cold weather! It's suppose to be near 30 on Monday, people are going to be wearing shorts in that weather after this!

Time to flip the extra heat button on the vibrator !
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

It was for sure colder in the cities yesterday too. I went to MOA and wanted to scream walking from my car to the mall.

Yeah, but did you turn around and said : It's not worth shopping? I think NOT !
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

It was for sure colder in the cities yesterday too. I went to MOA and wanted to scream walking from my car to the mall.

Two words:

Online Shopping

;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Supposed to thaw here this afternoon for the first time in about 9 weeks.

geeze must be nice, we're staying in the cold at least until the weekend then it warms up a bit

I just heard that Saskatoon has been -25 or worse for a month straight now. The crazy thin is it's the only place on the continent where house prices are still rising.:S

Online shopping isn't nearly as fun as MOA!

And hell no I didn't turn around and say it's too cold to go, I drove 2 1/2 hours to get there!

You're definitely hard-core... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It's currently -24F in Plymouth, MN. Good news is that the temp with the wind chill is also -24F.

Gotta love the black ice on the roads!

For those in warm weather states that don't know what black ice is, it is the layer of ice that forms on the roads from the car exhaust freezing. Its hard to see because it matches the roads, and we're far beyond the temp at which throwing some salt down will work to melt it.

Here in West Texas, the over-night low was 22F. That's quite warm... compared to Saskatoon!

Chuck

[Forrest Gump voice]I woke up to 13F this morning in Riverside ALABAMA!![Forrest Gump voice]

Here in West Texas, the over-night low was 22F. That's quite warm... compared to Saskatoon!

Chuck

[Forrest Gump voice]I woke up to 13F this morning in Riverside ALABAMA!![Forrest Gump voice]

[my voice] That's pretty chilly for your part of the country! Last Wednesday night, it got to 16F here! [my voice]

I heard on the news earlier that parts of Alabama were colder this morning than parts of Alaska! Can you see Cuba from your window?

Chuck

Gotta love the black ice on the roads!

For those in warm weather states that don't know what black ice is, it is the layer of ice that forms on the roads from the car exhaust freezing. Its hard to see because it matches the roads, and we're far beyond the temp at which throwing some salt down will work to melt it.

That's why a lot of states have switched and started using mag chloride
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.