Twoply

Could any part of your life be interesting enough to be a movie?

Certain parts of my life would be a damn good movie.

Basically, If I just deleted the times I sat online and postwhored the rest would be interesting enough. LOL

I don;t know if anyone would watch it but if things like butterfly and gigla make it to the big screen I should have a chance, right?
My photos

My Videos

Well in the last 3 years I have moved 5 times (3 of those times were in 2008 alone). In 2008 I started 2 different jobs, attended 2 different schools (and thus two different majors) I got married at the beginning of 2008, had a baby in mid-2008 and became a skydiving obsessive by late-2008.

Not too interesting, but jam-packed if anything.:ph34r:

/\\>

My life has been interesting to me and I have enjoyed it.

However, I think that your life needs to be interesting to others,
or have an impact on others, before they make a movie about it.

If you watched tv every night for 50 years, and then saved a
bunch of people from a burning building, you'd get a movie.

Nope. At least in my opinion. Some others may not agree, but I think none of my life would qualify as movie material.

The last year of my life, on the other hand, would translate well into a daytime soap. Not just a few episodes either. The whole damn show.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

all the bullshit i had to go thru to get on with a fire department would make a movie similar to that of rudy. some of the stuff that came after might make it in too.. *cough* I've seen a traffic accident in a burger king drive thru that required extrication.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

Mine would be much like a napoleon dynamite follow on, in that there'd be a lot of sitting around waiting. Maybe a mall rats kinda theme to it instead.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I know there are several parts of my life that could be a movie on the lifetime/WE station. Seriously I grew up with a father who was verbally/physically
abusive, he made and distributed illegal drugs for years, then my parents divorced both remarried. Father had a son with a drug addict wife, I became my half brothers his foster parent and then adopted him.

Maybe I should write a book about it.....:P

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Yep. When racing bikes I had a big crash..

The medics thought I has snapped my back so did the fully monty for a spine injury, I was a crumpled wreck when they got me in the meatwagon but through the pain, still managed a 'thumbs up' to my fans.

Luckily I had only broke 2 ribs (near my spine) and both of my wrists. The wrists were put into casts... both of them.

Unluckily, I had a job interview the following week...
And the week after that I did jury service, and got a lot of stick from the judges for both my arms being in casts.

6 weeks after the crash the casts came of and I made my return to racing... And promptly crashed again and REALLY hurt myself this time round.

The doctors said I would never regain full movement in this and never be able to do that blah blah blah.

As soon as I came out of physio I contacted a friend of mine who was a prison guard at the local prison. He was also the PT instructor. For the next 4 to 5 months I went into the prison everyday and trained with the inmates. (que the rocky music). They pushed me too and through barriers I never knew existed.

I returned to racing the following season, my first day back I won all 3 races and won every one of them by over 25 seconds.

BP
:)

About the only part of my life that would be remotely interesting would be my early skydiving years, rapidly rising through the jump numbers, getting on big ways early, having a canopy collision that kills a fellow skydiver, getting invited to 100 ways, earning a 300 way world record slot the same weekend my car and gear gets stolen, then breaking my arm on the NJ 101 way attempts a month before the world record and having to give up my slot, and incidentally that weekend would be the last time I see my good friend, organizer and team captain Sandy Wambach alive. Then finding out she died on the first day of the record attempts and being in shock. Then coming back to NJ the next year to face my failures, and closing the last grip on a picture perfect 101 way state record. Throw in a couple of close calls where I almost buy the farm to jazz it up.

It'd probably be a inspirational/action/drama flick.

Edited to add: my years searching for other deaf skydivers and organizing 3 successful deaf world record events could be another movie in itself. Call it "Silent Freefall". :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Actually I am kinda working on a memoir.. and simultaneously doing a screenplay...

None of the names will be changed to protect the guilty.

Uh oh... :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban