LuckyMcSwervy

Please Keep My Dad In Your Prayers

Got a call this morning from my stepmom that my Dad was put in the hospital last night....

Really high protein, severe vomiting (TMI, sorry), plus he was diagnosed with shingles last Monday.
But he's not having a heart attack. He's had about 7 of them and at one time was going to be put on the heart donor list.... :(

I am so worried about him! He is the most amazing man and Dad in the world! I wish everyone could have a Dad like mine!! B|

I wish I would've tried a LOT harder to get off that fucking plane when we were stuck at the gate Thursday night. My gut told me something was going to happen....

So, here I am at the TPA airport getting ready to to board a plane back to PHL. All I want is to get home and get to the hospital and see him.

Let's hope the flight home is uneventful! :|
Always be kinder than you feel.

Just did a prayer for you, your dad, and a safe journey for all involved. Hang in there girl. My dad has scared me so many times, but ended up oki doki. I will continue to pray throughout the day. I hope that everything goes well.-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Thanks everyone for the well wished for my darling Dad. I'm at the hospital with him now....

He's doing a lot better than I thought and I am so grateful for that!

Like I said in the original post, he's had heart problems and with the Potassium being so high, his sugar being so low (he's diabetic on top of everything else), plus with the shingles from last week.... he was in miserable shape yesterday when my stepmom took him to the ER.

They said he's a little better now but he's still being kept for his cardiologist and the other doctors to keep an eye on him. Apparently there's some king of virus that's really bad and it's going around up here, striking the elderly and people who are already weak. So, he was an easy target.

I'm glad I came home - it was the right decision. My Dad is mybest friend in the world and such an amazingly generous person to everyone he meets. Nothing could've kept me away!!

Thanks again and hugs to all of you, too!

Karen
xoxo
Always be kinder than you feel.