GaryRay

chicks: Penis Piercings, yay or nay

ok so its time. full story goes like this...

after jerking it the other day, i decided to take a shower and kind of just give my dick a good look over, like you would do any type of life saving device. but ive always had this connecting tissue between the shaft and the head, (im cut, and im a Jew). never thought anything of it till as i was in the shower i saw water landing on my dick and coming out the other side...interesting, let me investigate furthur. so i take a look and i have a hole right through, 22 fucking years and i just now find it. so of course being as excited and curious as i am about stupid shit that is unique, i decide to find out how big the hole is, first i use a closing pin, slid right through. next i wanted to check the max size of the hole, took a normal sized sharpie and with a little bit of lube and pressure it went through, so i now know that is the biggest item i can put in there, i can get a AAA battery in there and my favorite so far...a "Master Lock" Combination lock. i put it right through, lock it, and it dangles off the front of my penis. i have not taken pictures due to the fact that i havnt had a need, but if people want proof of my natural "piercing" just send a PM. LOL its awesome, i think im gonna keep a closing pin in there for shits and giggles, and give me something to play with when i poop.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

I've had a double nape, double tongue, eyebrow, triple chest and currently I have a 2in bar in my sterum.

People rarely ever see it. It serves no function nor purpose, but the rush of being on the table is worth the jelwery.

It's the same rush we get from skydiving...seeing that needle get jabbed through puts you in a different headspace. I always start shaking from the adrenline being released after the piercing has been taken place.

I'm cool with piercings- where ever they may be.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

If you cant make me cum with your non metalized penis, what makes you think a piercing is going to help?

My pussy does not want to be hammered by a woody with a nail in it.:D-Caress

Always an honest and refreshing opinion. My dick and I both thank you....

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Why the FUCK would anyone do that to themselves???

Shit, have we become so jaded about life that we will go to some parlor & pay money to deliberately have shit done to us that wouldn't have been tolerated at Abu Ghraib???:S:S:S:S

..coming from a guy that jumps out of perfectly good airplanes for no other apparent reason than the fucking door being open.. :S

man, whats wrong with YOU!? :|

hahah I think that's what you call a "touche" :D
\
OOhhhhhh man noooooooo. Dont go "toucheing" your self again in public:P
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

If you cant make me cum with your non metalized penis, what makes you think a piercing is going to help?

My pussy does not want to be hammered by a woody with a nail in it.:D-Caress

Always an honest and refreshing opinion. My dick and I both thank you....

:D:D
I had not been in the Bonefire for over 16000 new threads. Then, looking at the forums page I saw this in the last posts part of the page.

I may never be the same;)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I have spent my entire life keeping my penis away from sharp and or pointy things. it's worked out pretty well so far and i plan on keeping it that way.

+1
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

lol, im gonna start charging! =D maybe a naked jump with the padlock on :P

kinda sounds like fun until you consider the possibility of a hard opening...B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

im not sure if I should even touch this can of worms...

in my time I have had done: both eyebrows multiple times, my bridge pierced, the center of the upper lip, the center of my lower lip (labert?), the side of my lip, my tongue at 14ga and stretched to 2 gauge over time, I had my cartilage punched at 6mm, one nipple, and some other stuff that is better discussed over some beers at the fire

my point to this post though, I have also had 2 reverse PA's that were pierced at 10 ga and stretched to 8 ga. I no longer have them but do miss them and had zero complaints on them. some were taken aback at first but they all came around

and as someone else said, the rush from the piercing table is unreal, makes me want to get something done just thinking about it. I also use to do play piercing for fun, its all about the rush

FAA investigating massive damage to private jet at local airport after finding a padlock with a penis attached had passed through the fuselage.
Anyone knowing of a man missing his penis and padlock are asked to contact local authorities.

:D:D:D

Shit, have we become so jaded about life that we will go to some parlor & pay money to deliberately have shit done to us that wouldn't have been tolerated at Abu Ghraib???:S:S:S:S

What ever happened to Holy Joe at Eloy? He wasn't satisfied with a PA so he got it flayed open like a hot dog bun.

What ever happened to Holy Joe at Eloy? He wasn't satisfied with a PA so he got it flayed open like a hot dog bun.

ya know i guess im with the right group of crazys cause I got that done too. its one of the rarest body mods there is. I did mine myself too

My friend Filo did it 20 yrs ago...said it was no big deal..just like "coring an apple"...GO FOR IT!!!! but I hope you dont need to take it out because you'll be like a human water fountain when you piss...and if you keep it til you're 70..it'll be YOUR Ball & Chain!:D:ph34r: Draggin' that around with a limp dick would kinda suck dontcha think?;):D