GaryRay

chicks: Penis Piercings, yay or nay

My friend Filo did it 20 yrs ago...said it was no big deal..just like "coring an apple"...GO FOR IT!!!! but I hope you dont need to take it out because you'll be like a human water fountain when you piss...and if you keep it til you're 70..it'll be YOUR Ball & Chain!:D:ph34r: Draggin' that around with a limp dick would kinda suck dontcha think?;):D

modern day chastity device:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

My friend Filo did it 20 yrs ago...said it was no big deal..just like "coring an apple"...GO FOR IT!!!! but I hope you dont need to take it out because you'll be like a human water fountain when you piss...and if you keep it til you're 70..it'll be YOUR Ball & Chain!:D:ph34r: Draggin' that around with a limp dick would kinda suck dontcha think?;):D

wellllllll there ya have it! .....:D

wellllllll there ya have it! .....:D

But I don't WANNA have it...[:/]:(
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I've got what's called a Frenum.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenum_piercing

Did it when I turned 18 just to be different. It's just what I did in those days.

That was 10 years ago and it's the only piercing that I have left.

As far as why would someone do that to themselves, it's not nearly as bad as you think. I had my nipples done and that fucking hurt. Bad! the frenum didn't hurt at all.

The hardest part about a Frenum is the no sex or masturbation for 2 weeks. That's like climbing mt Everest for an 18 year old.

It makes things a little pleasurable for me but I can't really say much from the ladies perspective. About half can say that they can tell I have it and the other say they couldn't feel the piercing.

Either way almost all of them show an interest in it once behind closed doors. That is most likely due to the taboo nature of it.

The same principle applies when people find out your a skydiver. In my everyday wear I dress and look plain and conservative. Once someone finds out I skydive they are shocked and say "Man, and here I thought you were a smart guy?" or follow me around like a puppy because it's the coolest thing ever!

It's cultural taboo to jump out of a plane. It's cultural taboo to ram a foreign object into once genitals and just leave it there. Really just one and the same, people are either intrigued or disgusted.

DS #149
Yes I only have 3 jumps...it's the magic number dude.

They are great!!!!! Never realized how great they were...

They kick ass!!!

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

FAA investigating massive damage to private jet at local airport after finding a padlock with a penis attached had passed through the fuselage.
Anyone knowing of a man missing his penis and padlock are asked to contact local authorities.

:D:D:D

To claim, must provide correct lock combination. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.