2ndgensteinke

can't sleep

I hear ya man. It's almost 7am in southern Argentina and I haven't slept. I gave up trying to get some shut-eye around 4.

The base I'm working at here is the cheapest one I've ever worked at. They put me in a cheap fucking hotel with a midget-sized bed. Sleep would have been possible around 5, that's when the whore-house around the corner turned their music off, but by that point I was well into job searching. Red Bull will be my friend today.
I got nuthin

I'm regional support for an oilfield services company. I bounce between Argentina and Mexico and all points in between. Last time I was here I brought my rig, but this time I left all my shit in Mexico, it's only a 3 week trip and I won't have time to hit any DZs.
I got nuthin

I was trying not to sleep too late this afternoon, so i could fall asleep tonight. I don't think it's working.

Welcome to my world. I've gotten so used to staying up to talk to my girlfriend on her breaks (12:30am and 3am) and after work (6am) that I have a hard time sleeping any other time. Sucks, because I need to be up by 10am daily. [:/]
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Sucks, because I need to be up by 10am daily.

You found a bar that opens THAT early? :P

I know of one here that opens at 6, and 2 more that open by 7. :P:P:P
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1