banesanura

Where did you meet your GF/BF?

Went to San Diego on vacation with an ex (he was an ex at the time) and his grandma got sick and he had to fly back to NY. I had met a certain infamous ex-dz.commer on myspace and had met up with him in San Diego, and asked if I could crash at his place for the week. He said yes, but that I had to take the floor because the futon was already called for by another skydiver who was visiting San Diego for a wedding. We three had a ridiculously fun time wreaking havoc on the city :D. A year and a half later, in June '08, that visiting skydiver who gave up the futon for me ("I like sleeping on bean bags, they're REALLY comfortable!") and I got hitched. Our infamous ex-dz.commer buddy came all the way out to Thailand to be there for the wedding. It's still new and wonderful and exciting and I'm loving life; so far so good :)

"I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead" - Charles Lindbergh

sdadly enough... myspace.com . she randomly emailed me we talked a bit, she wouldn't put out, I kind of liked that at the same time hated it, we broke up but stayed friends while she went off to school 400 miles away. After talking every day either on the internet, or phone, I grew more fond of her, and fell in love. .. now we are happily married.

I had tried E-harmony at one point in my life... .. It told me they didn't have a match for me :D

CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

My cousin and her husband had the same type of thing. Those are some of the coolest stories. Especially when you hear from people how random the place was. I don't know if I believe in destiny but if something were to convince me it would be stories like yours. B|

Indeed - just scrolling through the bar pass list (two or three thousand names) I saw it for a split second. I thought, "hmmm. Is that the same person?". I sent her an e-mail and she responded, "that's me. Who are you?"

One thing led to another and we were both at the right points in our lives.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

yeah they gave me the same thing. Some crap about a guy like me doesnt exist. Hey..they said be honest when answering the questions so i was...and got denied. Screw them.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Those are some of the coolest stories. Especially when you hear from people how random the place was. I don't know if I believe in destiny but if something were to convince me it would be stories like yours.

We met sitting across a table in a Kyoto yakisoba restaurant. Both from different countries on two different continents meeting up in a third country on the other side of the world.....:)

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

Right out of high school she had a kid with, then married my best friend. Then had 3 more kids with him. So I've known her for about 18 years. Took 17 years for us to realize we were with the wrong people. Needless to say, he's not such a great friend anymore...
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1