banesanura

Where did you meet your GF/BF?

Why didn't that work for me?

Because cannonball you landed on the lower deck instead of the pool/lake :P

Damn! If his aim is that bad, it wouldn't surprise me if chicks wouldn't let him near them.:S

Was it Eddie Murphy who would make the voice and say, "That's not iiiiittttttt!" :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

So, it sounds like Brian jumping naked is kind of a re-occurring theme.

Couldn't get me to do that.:) Hey, if there aren't pictures, it didn't happen.

And to answer the OP's question, one more for "At the DZ.":)

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

At a house party when I was in high school. I looked up and saw him jumping off the roof into a pool. Naked!!!:o:)

Shrinkage.

It was still pretty hot outside, I'm not buying shrinkage :P.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

I'm a bi-curious single woman who's wondering how people meet their GF/BF's.

That should increase the numbers some. ;)

I'll see someone a bit and then usually someone else tells me she's my girlfriend usually by saying something like, "I really like your girlfriend. Ya'll are good together." :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I meet men on a regular basis, at the gym, bar, walking in the street, club, dance class.... but they never seem to interest me.

I feel like I had a terrible case of ADD and just get bored and move on to the next thing.

Based on this post, I think you're going in completely the wrong direction with this thread. Finding a new location to meet more guys won't change the way you operate mentally.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Hey, if there aren't pictures, it didn't happen.

What if there are?>:(
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

At a house party when I was in high school. I looked up and saw him jumping off the roof into a pool. Naked!!!:o:)

Shrinkage.

I'm comfortable with my body. I'm not ashamed to say there (probably) wasn't any shrinkage. But when it grows it grows. (hence the reason i'm comfortable.) :P

Shrinkage.

I'm comfortable with my body. I'm not ashamed to say there (probably) wasn't any shrinkage. But when it grows it grows. (hence the reason i'm comfortable.) :P

Well, as you men would say....

This post is WORTHLESS without PICTURES! :P

Shrinkage.

And as you would say...

I'm not posting pictures. :D

Shrinkage.

I'm happy to say, I have a lot of pictures from Summerfest, but none of Skittles naked.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

Shrinkage.

And as you would say...

You know I'm sure she will say via PM if okay for pics...;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

And as you would say...

You've seen the Facebook pics, right? That's about as daring as I'll get on the Internet.... I have a "code of conduct" clause at work! :D

I think I'll start hanging out at MENSA meetings.

Funny you mentioned that.
When I was working in TX, for a while I dated a girl I met at the Mensa Annual Gathering in Dallas.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I remember I was at dinner and a guy asked me if i would mind if he could get me pregnant! OMG. I amost choked.

Haha, My first internet date was a chick where the first thing she said to me was "you'll do, want to go back to my place and f*ck?" Second was one who looked nothing like her attractive photo and she admitted it was of her roommate. Her defense - well everyone says we look exactly alike. I can assure you they looked nothing alike... Lots of trash online but still some good ones.

I think it just takes persistence. I'd pretty much given up after about 20 dates in as many weeks. Wasn't finding chemistry. Em actually found me and the first time I met her I knew she was the one.

-Michael

I'm a curious single woman who's wondering how people meet their GF/BF's.

I met my wife in church and she thought I was a dork at first.

Then months later she finds out that I skydive. Therefore she thinks, dorks wouldn't skydive? So she and a mutual friend of ours get together for lunch and just chat. Our friend was a skydiver in the past so we talked about the sport and she had a lot of questions. Then she decides she wants to come out to the DZ and watch me jump.

When she got there, I asked if she'd like to take a ride in Mullin's famous King Air. She said sure, so I pay for her observer slot. Up she goes, and when the plane came back down she had her hands up to her ears as if she was in pain. She was. They popped real good. Mullins gets down faster than any other pilot, hands down. Her ears had a little blood coming out. So she left and went to the doctor. I thought, oh well, that's that.

Next day she comes back, I thought what the fuck. She says "I'd like to do a tandem". I asked about her ears, she said they were fine then. Okay... I hook her up with my old instructor, we both go up with him. I jump out with them and dock on her. Then I went for the kiss pass and she blocked me. :D

She was blown away by the experience and didn't stop talking about it for weeks with her friends. I was in the middle of a torrid jumping pace (350 jumps that year alone) and was hardly at home on the weekends. Several months later my roommate told me that she stopped by looking for me a couple of times. So I call her up and ask her out. The rest as you might say, is history. Married more than 8 years so far, and together for 10. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban