domFF

Mirage's Unisyn Harness Rocks!

I doubt it. Look at the lateral and MLW on the Jav and you see that it's distorted and just a far off the jumpers lower back, but the illusion is that the jumpers sweat shirt is filling the gap.

Perhaps...just goes to show, Nothing Fits Like a Racer!!!!!!!:P;)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dude. I just shot Dr. Pepper out of my nose.

:P
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I have owned all Javelins but Mirage has a better ringed harness configuration. With the hip rings at the legstrap junction (ie javelin, vector, old infinity) you get a huge kink in the MLW when the person bends. I have seen a fair amount of harness wear on small harnesses but SunPath says there is no issue. On a mirage Unisynn harness there is no kinking. The hip ring should be at the lateral junction to keep the harness from kinking (ie Mirage unisyn, new infinity)

As for the cut in laterals, I see it on every rig. When the hips are de arched, the laterals will straighten. The only way to keep the rig completely tight is to make the harness form a straight line (conected to the outside of the container.

I will not buy a mirage but do like their harnes configuration (but not the way it's built:P )

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome

The only way to keep the rig completely tight is to make the harness form a straight line (conected to the outside of the container.

Actually that is not true, there are other ways to have a snug fit and still have the harness fit comfortably.

The goal should not be to keep it tight but rather have a consistent proper fit in any position.

As an example, the military has been using belly bands for years that work very well at keeping the harness in proper position.
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

I just wanted to let you all know that I am really surprised by the fit of my G4! I put around 50 jumps on my new G4 and I am 100 percent satisfied! The harness fits perfectly and moves with me no matter which position I am flying due to its improved geometry. It really fits like a glove, I am really happy with it, thanks Mirage, thanks Ward!

I attached a pic of me and my teammate over Empuriabrava, Spain. As you can see, my harness stays in place 100 percent. My teammate's rig is a Odyssey, same container size, also brandnew an custom made.

Blue skies and safe landings

Dom

Another clear example of why the unisyn harness sucks; HUGE amounts of lift off the back in a sit.