Tuna-Salad

Worst movie of all time.

My vote goes "What the Bleep do we Know", boring, stupid new age fools blabbering on about stuff they know less than nothing about. I will never get that 2 hours back.

i liked that one actually! but i'm a geek, so.. :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

The Muppet Treasure Island Movie from 1996. (My child asked to leave) soooooo BORING.

The Ring-I coulda went my whole life without watching that movie:S

As for the most entertaining B movies...

CREEPSHOW- Best dang B movie-LMAO:)

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

My all time worst is Boys Don't Cry…what a colossal waste of film! I watched it after it had won an Oscar, thought hell it must be good it just won an Oscar...man was I ever wrong! Poor story never cared a bit about any of the characters and it just droned on and on. That is 2 hours of my life I will never get back!
-----------------------------------
"There are two kinds of skydivers in this world, the kind that skydive to enrich their lives and the kind that skydive to define their lives. Don't be the latter."

The WORST MOVIE EVER??? come on...
CHARLIE'S ANGELS

that movie sucked donkey balls.

But watching hot girls doing kung fu with high heels was fun, even you got to admit that. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The Apple. Even the IMDB says it's the worst movie of all time. Painful to watch even for a short time.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

"Punch Drunk Love" with Adam Sandler. Nothing like any other Adam Sandler movie I've ever seen before. A couple of strange scenes with a miniature piano. Just hated it.

That was another really dumb movie..
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

"Punch Drunk Love" with Adam Sandler. Nothing like any other Adam Sandler movie I've ever seen before. A couple of strange scenes with a miniature piano. Just hated it.

Lemme get this straight; You went to see a movie knowing Adam Sandler was in it, then were surprised it sucked???:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Legends of the Fall

I admit that I used to like this but it took me a while to realize it sucked. I realized that the whole character of Tristan was lame - he was a little attention whoring bitch. Then the girl; she married one brother, gets the hot for another brother, then marries another brother. If Anthony Hopkins' character had the sense he should've then he woudl've turned out that trice little bitch.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Troll 2

There was an article in the local newspaper about that one and how the main character is played by an actor from the Birmingham, AL area. Imagine that, acting in an Italian movie. I haven't seen the movie but it has taken a cult of its own as being the worst movie of all time.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Schindler’s list
Malcom X
American Pie 2

I could see where a lot of people might not put it on or near the top; but how do you arrive at Schindler's List being one of the worst of all time? I mean there are a lot of really bad movies, and you think Schindler's list is worse than all of them?

What is the reason for not liking it that much? You a Holocaust denier?
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

I also hate Star Wars but apparently I'm the only person in this universe who feels that way.

Oh NO you're not!

Chuck

I'm also not much for the Star Wars movies.
I am beginning to think that a lot of what is in here are just movies people think did not live up to their billing (slightly different than worst movie ever).

Some people's way of saying they didn't like it and maybe don't understand why so many people do.

Kind of like when a woman says somebody is constantly doing something. Means they did it once, and the woman didn't like it.

For the record, my choice for extremely overrated movie; Ordinary People. I mean jeez, it won an Oscar?
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Personally, I thought Schindler's List was a great, albeit poignant movie. It was a little long though.

A *little* long?! I've yet to make it all the way through it without falling asleep (of course I quit trying years ago).

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

"De Aanslag" (The Assault; pure Dutch glory)

"Showgirls" (One critic said, the writer tried to sell the plot to several directors but was turned away. Verhoeven gambled - and lost.

And waddaya mean Shindler's list? I loved that!
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom