RALFFERS

Airtwardo should have his own forum, here on DZ.com

After busting each others balls in various threads on here (well, ok - it's mostly Twardo doing the busting & giving me a hard time) throughout the 2 years that I have been here....and being fortunate to hangout with the man for a few days......I am convinced that Twardo is full of cool, funny and good stories you can learn a lot from. B| I'm convinced he should have his own forum on here, dedicated to his stories. B|

Shame on you if anyone of you vote no!
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Actually, if we had a forum just for AirTwardo, HappyThoughts, and LawRocket, I would probably read that instead of the Bonfire.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

That old guy, lets just give him the history forum:P

Only after the DB Cooper thread got a forum of it's own.:S
I wouldn't wish that on AirTwardo.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

being fortunate to hangout with the man for a few days......I am convinced that Twardo is full of cool, funny and good stories you can learn a lot from.

You fell for the dropped soap, didn't you?

:D:D:D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

being fortunate to hangout with the man for a few days......I am convinced that Twardo is full of cool, funny and good stories you can learn a lot from.

Nah, no dropped soap.

But I do fall often often enough because of having to walk with crutches. Just ask Katee. :D:D:D

Nah, no dropped soap.

But I do fall often often enough because of having to walk with crutches. Just ask Katee. :D:D:D

:D:D

I agree, 'twardo is "Good People" that's for sure. Just don't tell him I said that. Promised I wouldn't ruin his street cred...

;)

'divot on the other hand. That bastard just looooves rubbing it in when he knows people like me are snow-bound in sub zero temps and he's galavanting around the country inflating his expense account with cheap hookers are expensive booze. Or was it the other way around? :S

It's your life, live it!

Nah, no dropped soap.

I agree, 'twardo is "Good People" that's for sure. Just don't tell him I said that. Promised I wouldn't ruin his street cred...

;)

'divot on the other hand. That bastard just looooves rubbing it in when he knows people like me are snow-bound in sub zero temps and he's galavanting around the country inflating his expense account with cheap hookers are expensive booze. Or was it the other way around? :S

I don't know - but he taunts me by sending pictures of temps, open sunroofs, etc, etc... while in Florida.

I don't know - but he taunts me by sending pictures of temps, open sunroofs, etc, etc... while in Florida.

Did you get the music with the sunroof pic too?

Bastard. LOL
It's your life, live it!

Did you get the music with the sunroof pic too?

Bastard. LOL

You too, eh?...

LOL!

I voted YES!

Why not? The DB Cooper nutjobs have their own forum so it only seems fair.

Maybe we could actually talk about skydiving history and trivia instead of what Jo found in a cardboard box ten years ago....

PS I forgot to mention she had to wait in the car so he could go throw a bag of money into the river...(or something like that, please don't quote me) B|

Onward and Upward!

PS I forgot to mention she had to wait in the car so he could go throw a bag of money into the river...(or something like that, please don't quote me) B|

Really!:o Was it from the Tallahatchie Bridge?:ph34r:

Actually, if we had a forum just for AirTwardo, HappyThoughts, NickDG and LawRocket, I would probably read that instead of the Bonfire.

Fixed it :)
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Actually, if we had a forum just for AirTwardo, HappyThoughts, NickDG and LawRocket, I would probably read that instead of the Bonfire.

Fixed it :)

Good point! I really wish we could get NickDG to compile his stories into a book.
I'd order it in an instant!
I'm still laughing over the "two monkeys in a burlap bag" visual from a recent post.

So DB Cooper was actually Billy Joe McCallister? He never had a lick o' sense...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

So DB Cooper was actually Billy Joe McCallister? He never had a lick o' sense...

I'm impressed! I didn't think you were old enough to recall that!:o

But seriously:
- Jo Weber
- Billy Joe McCallister
There is a connection there!
I'm going to PM Ckret about this!:ph34r:

I'm going to PM Ckret about this!

It's too late, the money was in the burlap bag with the two monkeys...little fleckers spent it all on cheep hookers and expensive booze.

...The monkeys had a kid but the damn thing was 2 fat 2 fly so all he does is ride around with the sunroof open! :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I'm going to PM Ckret about this!

It's too late, the money was in the burlap bag with the two monkeys...little fleckers spent it all on cheep hookers and expensive booze.

...The monkeys had a kid but the damn thing was 2 fat 2 fly so all he does is ride around with the sunroof open! :S

ROFLOL!! :D:D:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D:D:D

After busting each others balls in various threads on here (well, ok - it's mostly Twardo doing the busting & giving me a hard time) throughout the 2 years that I have been here....
Shame on you if anyone of you vote no!

That's without a doubt because you are one of the very few people he can outrun before his ass gets kicked.:o

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun