Brains

Anyone in the printing business?

Does anyone own or work for a printing company? I am in need of some door hangers and am looking for a source, thought i might see if i could throw some business to a dz.commer if possible.

Jeff

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

You know I go out of my way to avoid businesses that put an advertising on my windshield, door, door nob or stuffed near the door of my home. The only exception are pizza delivery places.

Please don't be that guy. Besides, I thought you mainly did commercial applications?
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

You know I go out of my way to avoid businesses that put an advertising on my windshield...

Me too...like PARKING TICKETS! >:(

~fuckin' COPS!:P>:(

(Just curious...Didn't stop but, I was driving past Byron Sat. about sunset, what time do you guys shut down? I was 'thinkin' about swingin' by for a chilly brew dog)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Depends. Typically people will be out at the DZ for a decent time after sunset. Unless the weather was crap and the beer light was turned on early, then the DZ will sometimes shut down a bit earlier.

Me, I was working Saturday, so I wasn't even at home yet if it was just sunset. When you swing through this area you're always welcome to swing by the house for a cold beer or a nice whiskey if the DZ isn't open.

You know I go out of my way to avoid businesses that put an advertising on my windshield, door, door nob or stuffed near the door of my home. The only exception are pizza delivery places.

Please don't be that guy. Besides, I thought you mainly did commercial applications?

I'll make sure i avoid B/CS then:P Plus i heard they have a solicitors ordinance and the cops are bastards!:D

I am almost 100% residential service and replacement now, new construction has all but dried up.B|

Oh yeah, and Twardo, if you were driving by byron you should be looking for the norcal crew not aggiedave, he lives in BRYAN:P Old guys, sheesh.:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Yeah, I hear the cops in that area are assholes by and large.

If I had known you're doing residential I would have called you when the igniter went out on my furnace last month. Although I doubt I would have wanted to pay your service fee all the way from the I-35 corridor. Having a company car parked in the drive way usually gets people telling stories. If you're not a personal friend, I really don't care if you've received a ticket. I've received tickets before too, it happens. I especially don't care if you've been popped for DWI, twice, if you're not a personal friend of mine.

Seriously, though, if you come to this area holler at me and I'll get you to the city buildings so you'll be able to advertise with the right permits.

Oh, commercial building and residential building is still booming in this area. Something for you to think about.

I'll make sure i avoid B/CS then:P Plus i heard they have a solicitors ordinance and the cops are bastards!:D

I am almost 100% residential service and replacement now, new construction has all but dried up.B|

Oh yeah, and Twardo, if you were driving by byron you should be looking for the norcal crew not aggiedave, he lives in BRYAN:P Old guys, sheesh.:D:D

DOH! :S

THAT'S what happens when ya combine bad eyesight and NO memory! ;):ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

You might check with Tom at Velocity Sportswear. Just google it and email him from there. He also owns a sign making company. I'm not quite sure what exactly they can manufacture, but it wouldn't hurt to ask him. He does good work and is always up for helping a skydiver.
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

Does anyone own or work for a printing company? I am in need of some door hangers and am looking for a source, thought i might see if i could throw some business to a dz.commer if possible.

Jeff

Bureau of Engraving & Printing , How may I help you ?
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"