stitch

Is it unseasonably warm in the Denver area or what ?

May have to crank up the AC if it gets any hotter. :S

It wasn't all that hot today;
I just turned on the basement fan and opened an upstairs window, and the circulating air kept the house quite comfortable.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Perhaps you're cold-blooded ?:P

Wonder what you would have thought about the old geezer I met cycling up Flagstaff Mountain yesterday? I was wearing bike tights, a ski turtlenck, and a fleece sweater. He was wearing only cutoff shorts (and shoes and helmet). I was so tempted to stop and take a photo.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

We had snow flurries a couple of days ago and the temperature's been going down to the teens at night and up to the high 30's in the daytime, which is bloody cold for Alabama.

And whoever said the best snow clobberings come in March, he got that right. The last big snow to hit here, in 1994 I think, dropped 9 to 12 inches and froze the entire area for a fucking week, and there I was, using my snow-driving experience from my college years in upstate NY, and having fun and being the only one out there! :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban