Lolie

I'll be in LA and homeless tomorrow night... HELP!

...anyone in Los Angeles have a couch I can spend Christmas night on? Or know of someone?

I'm a good house guest, just a little over-spontaneous sometimes. :)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Hi Amazon! You're not down in Eloy this year? Or will you go after Christmas? Yeah, it looks like I shoulda gone to Seattle; there are plenty of you folks online tonight!

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Still looking! Do you have any friends or family in LA today? Are you sure?

-Miranda

I can talk to my wife and see what she says. Though we will be out at her parents until I don't know what time, and we both have colds, and a baby that screams in the middle of the night. Oh, and I am in anaheim, its about 20ish miles from LA
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

She's going to stay here tonight. [Smile]

Geesh, you'll take in anybody!! j/k, me and lolie go waaaay back so i can talk trash about her. Just be glad you're not putting up with both of us at your house....B|:P:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

She's going to stay here tonight. [Smile]

Geesh, you'll take in anybody!! j/k, me and lolie go waaaay back so i can talk trash about her. Just be glad you're not putting up with both of us at your house....B|:P:D

I'm picking her up at LAX in an hour. Wish you were going to be here too! :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Just had to pop in and say thanks to LisaH for putting me up (and putting up with me) on XXXmas. I owe you a cheesehead. Keep an eye out.

The roadtrip was WONDERFUL. I made it safely back to Madison tonight. What a way to ring in the new year. 2009 already?!

Thanks, Lisa!

-Miranda

Just had to pop in and say thanks to LisaH for putting me up (and putting up with me) on XXXmas. I owe you a cheesehead. Keep an eye out.

The roadtrip was WONDERFUL. I made it safely back to Madison tonight. What a way to ring in the new year. 2009 already?!

Thanks, Lisa!

I got my cheesehead today! Thank you, I love it!!
It's the little things. :D

And congrats on the good news. ;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo