yarak

do you guys think this is safe

Scotty is in it and you're right that it was a zoo dive! You're waaaaaay off on the year and location.

Some of the "old timer" DZ.com crew should recognize the screen shot and the controversy it caused!

Also, there are two other DZ.commers in the shot!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

wow, that looks like a strange new species of chipmunk on the right...

what do you call this animal?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

thats rodentia molarius. Its a rare species found in the hills of north alabama

intresting... closest i have ever seen to that species was a blackeyed moosemouth

ill have to have a look at the new one when i return
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Rantoul, the year eludes me

Nope.

Spaceland in 2001. It was the first official US DZ.com "gathering." We had the most DZ.commers in one place, which was something 19 or so. People flew in and drove in from surrounding states. We also set the official largest DZ.com-way at something like 8, but there was controversy since not everyone could make it into the formation. So there was a big debate and the folks in SoCal did a 10 way or something like that a couple of months later to put it all to rest.

That's me holding grip with Scotty Carbone. That's Zennie in the background in the black and white.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

wow my obama jump is gone.

I must have missed it. Guess the mods thought it was racist and removed it rather than move the thread to Speakers Corner. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

it wasnt racist... I didnt think. But some people are so sensitive I can see where they would make a knee jerk reaction.

Yeah... at the very least, it was related to politics so that is probably the reason. No politics allowed in Bonfire, oh well. That is what I meant to say.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hmmmm... would it be any safer if the tandem master(s) is the Siamese twin?

intresting way to do a 4way... all under one canopy too