yarak

do you guys think this is safe

Sorry to say, but that's stupid.

Clearly its a fake, and not a very good one at that...
a) His mole is symmetrical
b) his hair is exactly symmetrical
c) the material on his glove is exactly symmetrical
d) the sun is shining on the left side of the one's face and the right side of the others face...

Nice try ;)

im sure if he was trying to fool you into thinking it was real, he would have done a better job... the man is a perfectionist!

i think he was rather asking if you thought it would be safe to do the jump safely...

everyone takes things so seriously, i mean, c'mon... if you thought for a second that it wasnt photoshopped...... i mean really!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

i seen it!!

t'was a bitch to get the horse out of the king air door tho... had to modify it a tad
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

no, they took extra precautions... you cant see it, but the horse has a cargo rig thats rigged with a tandem cypres. he opened fine and used his harness input to get back to the stable.

colonel sanders survived jump number 2, he arches better than i do!!

word on the streets is he is going to take aff in the summer

yea unfortunately we had to stow the cargo rig up the horses ass. theonlyski was right though. Getting that equine out the door was real trick. As for the falcon......hell I dont know where he came from. He wasnt part of our jump.
I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll burn your fucking packing tent down.

As for the falcon......hell I dont know where he came from. He wasnt part of our jump.

Fixed it for ya :)
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

everyone takes things so seriously, i mean, c'mon...

Yeah but... This is after all, the SAFETY AND TRAINING Forum. Not either General, Bonfire, or SC. So I think folks rather expect when they come in particular to this forum - to see serious (or at least valid) either safety or training issues being discussed.

FWIW.
coitus non circum - Moab Stone

are you saying this isnt a real zoo dive either

Okay...I gotta call photo-shop bullshit on THAT one!

~Everybody knows a platypus would NEVER do head down! :S

And the chicken in that pic is the same one they actually took on a jump!

Lousy photoshops, all of them, but of course, they were done tongue-in-cheek. This is Bonfire material, not Safety and Training material. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

IMO, I guess the Siamese tandem would be acceptable if 1.) the three together were under the weight limit, and 2.) both sides signed the waiver.

Doesn't fincher=yarak? If that's the case, and the tandem master is the twins, then that's just not right. It would be total chaos. They would be fighting over who got to choke the chicken in freefall.
Roll Tide Roll

IMO, I guess the Siamese tandem would be acceptable if 1.) the three together were under the weight limit, and 2.) both sides signed the waiver.

Doesn't fincher=yarak? If that's the case, and the tandem master is the twins, then that's just not right. It would be total chaos. They would be fighting over who got to choke the chicken in freefall.

I was wondering where the 5th point of attachment would BE exactly...:$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~