murrays

25 years ago today....

I have an old MacIntosh SE-30 computer in a travel bag up in the attic. I'm not sure exactly how old it is though but I bought it used in 1990.

That said, my parents still have their TRS-80 Radio Shack computer in the box in their basement, from 1979!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have an old MacIntosh SE-30 computer in a travel bag up in the attic. I'm not sure exactly how old it is though but I bought it used in 1990.

That said, my parents still have their TRS-80 Radio Shack computer in the box in their basement, from 1979!

My dad still has my old Atari "Pong" TV game. It's still got the old Turn knob controller console as well... My kid kicks my ass on Playstation, but I can play a mean game of TV Tennis or Asteroids.:S
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I love the Trash-80 .... that was my first computer, followed by a Commodore 64 ( and I wanted a Lisa soooooo badly)
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Wow! Has it really been that long since that commercial aired? :o
The chick with the hammer still looks hot as hell! ;)

HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

I love the Trash-80 .... that was my first computer, followed by a Commodore 64 ( and I wanted a Lisa soooooo badly)

Trash-80? Cool nickname! :D

It wasn't much for graphics, I could play some simple games on it, but the tape recorder cassette formats took FOREVER to load programs.

My favorite game to play on it was a non-graphics football game. You picked a play you wanted to run, and then waited for the result, which was spit back by a random formula, which I found later that I could skew to my own liking by changing/altering the programming. So much so that I could score a touchdown on every play! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban