virgin-burner

oh, and while we're at it, i fucking hate people that claim to be skydivers..

..and if you start ask them more detailed questions about it, they start getting pissy.. :D:D:D

who of you cant answer what a BOC is, without getting pissed at the guy asking.. BTW, i did get the phone-# of the chick that was hanging around with the guy.. ;)

:D:D:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

..and if you start ask them more detailed questions about it, they start getting pissy.. :D:D:D

who of you cant answer what a BOC is, without getting pissed at the guy asking.. BTW, i did get the phone-# of the chick that was hanging around with the guy.. ;)

haha, getting into trouble at the bar?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

..and if you start ask them more detailed questions about it, they start getting pissy.. :D:D:D who of you cant answer what a BOC is...

On a national radio show a while ago they were discussing a military operation. Some guy called in claiming to be ex-special forces. The radio host asked him what his MOS was. The caller's response was; "We went in, got the job done, and got out." Is there anyone in the military that doesn't know what an MOS is? The caller didn't seem to know the difference between MO and MOS. To my disappointment, the radio host seemed to know the guy was fake, but didn't call him out on it.

i believe different branches call it different things

however, if he was sf, he was army... and army calls it mos
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Looks like your the dumbass......

BOC= Blue Oyster Cult
:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF0TzsPk48A
BASE 1384

I love it when I find someone at a local bar that claims to be an up jumper jumping at my DZ. To understand this is that I was jumping at this airport before my DZ opened. I am apart of some of the original staff at the DZ. I tend to know the up jumpers at my 182 DZ.

So needless to say their lies tend to drop off quickly when I ask them if I did their tandem and they say "no, he had longer hair and a big beard" (since I'm now clean cut).:D

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

So, when is one 'officially' a skydiver?
When are they a fake?

I have been told a few different versions of who is officially a skydiver. Some say once you get your "A" license, but others say when you pull your own handle and save your own life on a skydive (The main, not talking cutaway.)
That is the one I go with... when you open your own parachute, you are then (at least for a while) a true skydiver. Non-pulling tandems, sorry, not there yet in my opinion.....

Just my $.02
Goggles and Teeth

"You fall like a greased safe!!!"

Hi JB,
"What you do" in the military is different service to service. All those "codes" an stuff for AF Army etc?? When I was in the Navy your "job" was called your "Rate" (enlisted) I was an "Aircrew Survival Equipmentman" or PR for "Parachute Rigger" (1966-1970)
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out