popsjumper

Worst dating Mistakes?

Had a first date one time waaay back and after dinner we had decided to rent a movie a hang out at home for the night, late in the evening this girl starts to tell me about how she and her little sister where sexually molested by her uncle and she starts crying and telling me basically the whole long story which takes about an hour, and I felt bad but I also was really thinking wtf are you doing telling me all this shit on a first date, can we say serious emotional issues....

dating rule #4 - no personal dramatic life events need be told on first date!
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

Not being there when she wakes up the next morning :( (it was Saturday morning with no wind, 70 degrees and blue skies... and it probley didn't help that i used the downstairs shower so not to wake her) First load was quickly aproaching

Wake her up. Do her hard. Go shower. ;)

Good response. Seriously, having to sneak out in the morning, so as not to wake her - l a m e. :P She'll get over it and she's not worth your time, IMHO.

edit: then again, I don't know the specifics - could be kind of harsh.

my intentions of our "date" were more of an evening event. Aside from that i didn't want to answer the 9 million questions at that time seeing i had not ever mentioned anything about me skydiving to her (Hard to believe right?)

Simply put i had one mission the night before, and it had nothing to do with my activities planned for the following day, i just figured it would be "rude" to kick her out afterward at 3am.

A bad first date movie is "Kids". Learned that the hard way.

Nice!!! That was actually a pretty decent movie I thought. Guess you never heard from her again?
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

A bad first date movie is "Kids". Learned that the hard way.

Nice!!! That was actually a pretty decent movie I thought. Guess you never heard from her again?

Actually I got lucky that night and we dated for a few months. It's a good thing we both had a sense of humor about picking a movie neither of us knew anything about.

In other bad dating news, I have a friend who went on a first date and the girl asked him to write down a few things about himself so that she could, "ask him about them in a few weeks to see if he remembered what he said or if he made them up." There wasn't a second date.