popsjumper

Worst dating Mistakes?

1 Splashing on excessive amounts of cologne. I don't need to smell you from across the table... I know you exist.
2 Wearing globs of hair gel. The wet-hair look has thankfully passed a decade ago, or is that wishful thinking?
3 Yammering on about ex's. I want to get to know you first, not the man/women you've been with. Use your friends to cry on, not me.
4 Suggesting you want an "open relationship."

I don't know about you but picking your nose should be up there somewhere.

0) First mistake : dating
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Most common mistake made by men while dating ... They have no idea who Tom Leykis is.

Sometimes you just gotta DTB :) (No offensive to any of the lovely women reading this post)
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Most common mistake made by men while dating ... They have no idea who Tom Leykis is.

Sometimes you just gotta DTB :) (No offensive to any of the lovely women reading this post)

He's a chauvinistic asshole. Funny, but too opinionated.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Take me out with a "Bong Hit". :D:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Take me out with a "Bong Hit". :D:P

I don't know how to type that sound. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I think that the possession of sexually transmitted diseases is definitely first date material (if not before).

Dr, Drew says second date. I'm really lucky. I never had to have that discussion.:S:)

Why was the disease self apparent?:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

While on a double date, knocking your date down with your car while horsing around. Then being so scared you drive home leaving your friend and his girlfriend with her to try to explain what happened.

Was young and extremely stupid. [:/]

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

A couple more dating mistakes ...

1) Spending more than 40 dollars on a date.

2) Taking a woman out on a 4th date, if she has yet to express her sexual interest in you.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)

My worst recent dating mistake was not being interested in someone who kept on me for a date, I realize they may be growing on me a bit because they're so damn nice, I finally agree to go out with him, I start developing feelings for said person (no shit) after they claim to be doing the same for me and then they pull the plug on the relationship without warning. WTF?? :S

Lesson learned: Trust my gut no matter what and do not go out with a geek/dork/weirdo ever again! :P

Always be kinder than you feel.

Lesson learned: Trust my gut no matter what and do not go out with a geek/dork/weirdo ever again! :P

alot of hearts just broke

good think im not a geek/dork/weirdo...

;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

alot of hearts just broke

good think im not a geek/dork/weirdo...

;)

you definitely must of heard mine then.. :|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

3 for 3. B|:P

Definitely agree with the trusting your gut part though. Even if it conflicts with the second part of the lesson. :)

Paying for the whole dinner ($100+) after she breaks up with you.

I'm not sure why you would pay for her meal after she made the announcement. That's when you say to the waiter ... "Could you split the check please"? :)

That would be the nice way to handle it. If it were me, I would make a trip to the restroom and then right out the door ... leaving the bitch at the table with the entire bill and no ride home :) :) :)

There is no reason to schedule a dinner date to announce a break up, so I think you're justified in being as much of an asshole as you like.

Damn I love the way I think!

Definitely agree with the trusting your gut part though. Even if it conflicts with the second part of the lesson. :)

Exactly how does that conflict with the 2nd part?
Always be kinder than you feel.

Exactly how does that conflict with the 2nd part?

Gut trumps all. :)