dgskydive

Remake....

Of Friday the 13th coming out. Bet it has good sex scenes!!:D:D

You'd think people were tired of seeing those type of movies redone 100 times over....
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

You'd think people were tired of seeing those type of movies redone 100 times over....

They re-made 'The Longest Yard' & 'Vanishing Point'...That's pretty freakin' scary! :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

At least you have Steve to cuddle up to now during the scary parts. Plus that leads to sex. :)

LOL Yeah, I think he intentionally puts on the scary movies for that... although he usually ends up with bruises and welts from me getting scared. :):ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

although he usually ends up with bruises and welts from me getting scared.

whips and chains maybe but not from fear. :P

LOL

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

They re-made 'The Longest Yard' & 'Vanishing Point'...That's pretty freakin' scary! :S

The big screen people are taking after the small screen people. "Reality TV" came about because they don't have to pay the writers to make something good. If they re-use the old scripts they only have to spend the money to make cool new special effects.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

If they re-use the old scripts they only have to spend the money to make cool new special effects.

Not sure about the new Friday the 13th, but Halloween didnt save them on scripts. Must of the remake deals with MM as a kid and the stuff that was in the old movie, well it really wasnt that similar. Rob Zombie is awesome at making these types of movies.

Obviously the special effects are much better like you said.
Dom

I'll prolly wait for it to come out on DVD. I do like scary movies, but some of them scare the hell outta me. I tend to only watch them with my sweetie so he can protect me (ok actually so he can make fun of me). :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

These 'new' and re-done 'scarey' movies are so redundant and not scarey. Why, do the girls always stop and look to see if Freddie is still chasing them? :D
To me, the best scarey movie was an old Dennis Weaver movie... 'Duel'. That was a real knuckle-biter and chiller-diller.

Chuck

These 'new' and re-done 'scarey' movies are so redundant and not scarey. Why, do the girls always stop and look to see if Freddie is still chasing them? :D
To me, the best scarey movie was an old Dennis Weaver movie... 'Duel'. That was a real knuckle-biter and chiller-diller.

Chuck

Duel was awesome!!! My parents told me they went to see that movie they had no idea what it was about. They were scare of trucks for quite a while after that.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

What is this "Dual" you speak of? I've never heard of it (but probably should have) Is it available to rent on DVD at blockbuster or something?
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Duel, not Dual.
Stars Dennis Weaver. Directed by Steven Spielberg (his first film)
You are more likely to find it at your public library.
Very classic suspense film.
wiki clicky
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

You might try Blockbuster (Are they still in business?) or Amazon.com (Not the lovely lady who posts here and in SC.) Maybe Hastings. 'Duel' is an older movie but, the suspense will have you chewing your fingernails. I'm sure it's available.
Edit: It's available through Amazon.com on VHS (New: $9.95 - Used: $5.95) and get a big bowl of pop-corn! I didn't notice if it is available on DVD. That'll get you goin!;)

Chuck