banesanura

Valentines Day

I love it when my honey sings. He sings along in the truck a good bit. He won't sing TO me because he gets embarrassed too easily. [:/]

I sing to Beth all the time... (although usually I have background music...)

I'm not overly shy about singing... I've done it most of my life... and have been known to break into song at the dz or airplanes climbing to altitude.

I cannot however play an instrument... I have dabbled in trying to learn the piano off and on but have never really gotten very far... I've also tried to learn guitar but again don't make it very far...

I'll probably just stick to photos and and probably can still be caught singing Da Vinci's Notebook "Enormous Penis", Monty Python's "Penis Song", and occasionally if you're lucky you might catch me singing New Christy Minstrels "Nonsense Song" in Acapella...

I especially like to sing along with Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's version of Over the Rainbow to Beth... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

One of my ex bfs wrote me a song and would play it at clubs to/for me...that was really romantic but not a valentine thing. It's amazing how thoughtful men actually are when they're not being asses. :P

~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

2:14 pm next Tuesday. It will last about 5 seconds, so make sure you plan accordingly. :P

I'm so there.

Will there be cake?
You have to make it yourself... I should know I did it for years... :P:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I got Valentine Chocolates one year from dz.com's very own JENNR8R... It was awesome and one of the best valentines days I'd had in a long time... :)

Wow! Thanks! :)
Interesting enough, I also made someone's list of "The Worst Valentines Day Ever" in the same year.

That takes talent to make the best and worst lists at the same time! :D
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

DO they actually care about eachother?

Does it matter?

One way is just a lot funnier than the other. B|

And it ratchets up the entertainment factor a bit. Her office must really be dull. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban