banesanura

Valentines Day

That's why I was asking. I think it'd be funny. That's something I could do to my bossish people and not get fired for... :D

Hell yes.

I would however, likely get written up for it. Our admin has no sense of humor. It sucks.

If my boss's boss didn't fire me for asking whose mother he wants to do most, I don't think I'll get fired for this. :ph34r:

Personally, I think they really do care for each other, and it's become an office discussion.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I think the jump ticket sounds like a good idea. I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

The best present I ever got was my first flying lesson. He knew I really wanted to learn to fly so he got us both our first flying lesson on valentines day and now we have a hobby we have share together almost every weekend for the last 3 years:)
The worst present I ever got was a ceramic car from my ex in high school that when I went over to his house his little brother was really up set that someone had stolen HIS car>:(>:(. I gave it back and dumped the guy. He was a jerk and we were on rocky terms anyway.

Fly like a girl

I honestly can't recall anything other than the mandatory card exchange in school as kids. Given plenty, but then again, I'm a guy and that's usually the way it works.:S

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I hear how hot she is all the time. It has to be true.

No, not really. I think they just like to kiss my ass so it might help them if they're in danger of being banned. "But Skymama, you can't ban me...remember how I said you have a nice ass?" :ph34r:

Nah, I'm not usually in ban territory.

Even bundled up in the cold Dublin air, that ass was like a magnet. All eyes around would see it, and get stuck there. B|
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Jump tickets for sure! It is not all mushy and you are saying that you have interest. Worst case scenerio is that it does not turn in to anything but he will probably always think you are awesome bc you got him jump tickets. I would...... B|

Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

I had a girlfriend decorate a shoebox and fill it with various little gifts including the cheap little grade school cards just like in elementary school. She was a good girl and the gift was thoughtful and creative. I like little stuff though.... never been a "grand gift" kind of guy. I think V day is funny but I am not opposed to it at all.

My worst gift..... an "airbrushed" t-shirt with our names on it surrounded by a heart.... VOMIT who does that?
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.

A couple of things...

1) I hate valentine's day.

Actually, that was about it.

/doesn't think one day should be special
//a heart isn't really that shape
///but it looks better than the real heart shape
////grumpy today is not a snow day
/////needs to leave work

Turn a heart upside down and it looks like a butt. (not a real butt, of course).

All I ever got for Valentines day was LIIIIES!! LIES I tell you!

Maybe a good ol' fashioned BJ would do the trick.

Wow..... I got nothin on that other than.... will you be my valentine??

That's not acceptable!!!

MEN step it up and take care of our kitty!!!

xoxo
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I've learned to keep my expectations low and then there's less room for disappointment.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon