skymama

Me? Intimidating?

Do you still have that broken paddle? Just hang it up on the wall and show it to your daughter's suitors and explain that is what happened to the last boyfriend who broke her rules.

I'm sure that will be intimidating enough for any of them, though your daughter won't like it one bit. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

[
Yeah, but have you learned that yet? You're a tough nut to crack! ;)

Hey, hey, hey, I have been better, haven't I:D

Back to your daughter - maybe you shouldn't have said to her BF "mess with her and I have no problem going BACK to jail":o
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

The first time I met you I found it a little odd at how some people flocked around you. And ChaosKitty.

And yet, after meeting us, you understand the fuss now, right? :P:ph34r:

I can't wait to see Kitty with her new hair, she looks so cute in pictures!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I was never intimidated by you. Although I do remember meeting you at the SDA halloween boogie. I asked if you were a jumper and Lee corrected me real quick saying "this is Skymama". I was like "oh shit I am sorry!" I didn't recognize you from your avatar right away.

You were always nice to me.

Haha

Funny, that's the same reaction you got when people found out you were married to Lee.:D:D:D:D

ha ha that is funny:D
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla