skymama

Me? Intimidating?

Well...does he know you jump? You see you are a woman in power. You are not 'afraid' like many women are, and in fact you cannot be manipulated like other ladies he has dealt with in the past. Personally I'd take it like you said and run with it. He seems a little scared of you, This is especially nice if you truly dont like him.

Do I need to be scared?

Let's see...how many times have I had to moderate your posts? Yes, be afraid, be very afraid. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Would you have shared jello shots with me if my name was skycupcake?

I never would have thought I'd share jello shots with anyone before that night! :ph34r:
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Do I need to be scared?

Let's see...how many times have I had to moderate your posts? Yes, be afraid, be very afraid. ;)

D'oh!! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Personally...if I had a girlfriend and her mom was a skydiver, I'd be picking her brain to learn what jumping was like. Ever since I was a kid I watched point break and I've always been fascinated by it. I dont think there are any movies these days that represent skydivers like they did in the past and most kids these days cant relate to it.

I took him to the wind tunnel along with my kids. He didn't fly very well and doesn't want to go back. Maybe you're onto something!

I was never intimidated by you. Although I do remember meeting you at the SDA halloween boogie. I asked if you were a jumper and Lee corrected me real quick saying "this is Skymama". I was like "oh shit I am sorry!" I didn't recognize you from your avatar right away.

You were always nice to me.

Haha

Funny, that's the same reaction you got when people found out you were married to Lee.:D:D:D:D

I was never intimidated by you. Although I do remember meeting you at the SDA halloween boogie. I asked if you were a jumper and Lee corrected me real quick saying "this is Skymama". I was like "oh shit I am sorry!" I didn't recognize you from your avatar right away.

You were always nice to me.

Haha

Funny, that's the same reaction you got when people found out you were married to Lee.:D:D:D:D

Now THAT is funny.. :D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

In addition to me, a 7 year old, 9 year old and 17 year old all flew. He was the worst. Hey, someone has to be the worst, right? :ph34r:

Apparently my daughter's boyfriend thinks so! :o

I'm the reason he doesn't like coming over to our house. He didn't say that about my husband, her dad or step-mom. I've always been perfectly cordial to him; do you think he can tell that I don't like him? Sweet...I have him under my thumb, exactly where I want him. >:(

Seriously, was anyone else intimidated by me when they met me? I'm really just an ol' softie, I swear! :)

Maybe he reads the forums...:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Apparently my daughter's boyfriend thinks so! :o

I'm the reason he doesn't like coming over to our house. He didn't say that about my husband, her dad or step-mom. I've always been perfectly cordial to him; do you think he can tell that I don't like him? Sweet...I have him under my thumb, exactly where I want him. >:(

He has probably been on DZ.com and knows better that to cross you:P

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

All the more reason not to intimidate but to make sure they spend their time at YOUR house instead of friends'.

Well, that's the thing. I didn't know I was being intimidating. She knows he's invited whenever he wants to come over. As far as spending their time at other houses, he has an apartment. She's usually over there anyway.

He has probably been on DZ.com and knows better that to cross you

Yeah, but have you learned that yet? You're a tough nut to crack! ;)

As far as spending their time at other houses, he has an apartment. She's usually over there anyway.

I wonder if you see that big red flag waving feverishly at you.

I met you at the same boogie as goofyjumper and I assumed you could tell by the stuttering and the red face and the hem-hawing and the dripping drool. So, no, I was not intimidated by you.
:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Like I'm a "superstah" or something!

The first time I met you I found it a little odd at how some people flocked around you. And ChaosKitty.
I felt so special for getting to jump with you two. :$:ph34r:;):P
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Would you have shared jello shots with me if my name was skycupcake?

I never would have thought I'd share jello shots with anyone before that night! :ph34r:

Now taking bids for access to the wonderful photo memories from that night... Do I hear $20?
Remster