skymama

Me? Intimidating?

Apparently my daughter's boyfriend thinks so! :o

I'm the reason he doesn't like coming over to our house. He didn't say that about my husband, her dad or step-mom. I've always been perfectly cordial to him; do you think he can tell that I don't like him? Sweet...I have him under my thumb, exactly where I want him. >:(

Seriously, was anyone else intimidated by me when they met me? I'm really just an ol' softie, I swear! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Apparently my daughter's boyfriend thinks so! :o

I'm the reason he doesn't like coming over to our house. He didn't say that about my husband, her dad or step-mom. I've always been perfectly cordial to him; do you think he can tell that I don't like him? Sweet...I have him under my thumb, exactly where I want him. >:(

Seriously, was anyone else intimidated by me when they met me? I'm really just an ol' softie, I swear! :)

Was? God, I still am.

Regardless of hor cordial you are to him, he'll know if you like him or not.

I'm cordial to pretty much everybody. That doesn't mean I like them, and most know it too.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Was? God, I still am.

You're silly, you shouldn't be!

I'm always intimidated by incredibly beautiful women, so take it as a compliment. :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Soo.. Uhh. Yes.

:ph34r::ph34r:

That reminds me, I should get a new paddle for Dublin, just in case it's needed. ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That reminds me, I should get a new paddle for Dublin, just in case it's needed.

That is great.. But you are going to awfully lonely if you go to Dublin. The real Party will be in Fitzgereld!:P:D:D

I'm the reason he doesn't like coming over to our house. He didn't say that about my husband, her dad or step-mom. I've always been perfectly cordial to him; do you think he can tell that I don't like him? Sweet...I have him under my thumb, exactly where I want him.

Sounds like you are doing a GREAT job. A little fear is a very good thing sometimes.

I am still in the doghouse over my daughters most resent attempt to bring a boyfriend home. And I didnt even have Clay hold this up by the ankles while I explained the rules like I did with the last one.[:/]

But you are going to awfully lonely if you go to Dublin. The real Party will be in Fitzgereld!

Oh yeah, DUH! :$ I'll just write, "somewhere in GA" next time, it's all the same. :P

This reminds me of one time when I was watching "Desperate Housewives" and I asked the kids which character I was most like. I thought they'd say Susan, the character who Teri Hatcher plays who is nice, yet a little kooky. They picked the redhead Bree-she's the fastidious, little-bitchy one! :ph34r:

Seriously, was anyone else intimidated by me when they met me?

Uhh. The first time I remember meeting you in person, I think you were swinging Breaking the Paddle (across some poor skydivers ass) at the Orfun Initiations.

Soo.. Uhh. Yes.:P:D

+1

But I did find it incredibly hot too!!! :S

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I am still in the doghouse over my daughters most resent attempt to bring a boyfriend home. And I didnt even have Clay hold this up by the ankles while I explained the rules like I did with the last one.[:/]

No shit? :D:D:D Well, it's like you said before, in her mind, you're always wrong. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was never intimidated by you. Although I do remember meeting you at the SDA halloween boogie. I asked if you were a jumper and Lee corrected me real quick saying "this is Skymama". I was like "oh shit I am sorry!" I didn't recognize you from your avatar right away.

You were always nice to me.

Haha
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

But you are going to awfully lonely if you go to Dublin. The real Party will be in Fitzgereld!

Oh yeah, DUH! :$ I'll just write, "somewhere in GA" next time, it's all the same. :P

This reminds me of one time when I was watching "Desperate Housewives" and I asked the kids which character I was most like. I thought they'd say Susan, the character who Teri Hatcher plays who is nice, yet a little kooky. They picked the redhead Bree-she's the fastidious, little-bitchy one! :ph34r:

Well, I think it's a matter of perspective. To the kids, you might be a bitch. To the rest of us, something totally different. :P

Looking forward to meeting you in Fitzgerald so I can see for myself. Do I need to be scared? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I asked if you were a jumper and Lee corrected me real quick saying "this is Skymama". I was like "oh shit I am sorry!"

That cracks me up! :D Like I'm a "superstah" or something!

I asked if you were a jumper and Lee corrected me real quick saying "this is Skymama". I was like "oh shit I am sorry!"

That cracks me up! :D Like I'm a "superstah" or something!

I just felt stupid because I didn't know who you were right away.......:)
You know we cant be rude to the mods.....:P
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla