upndownshop

Need an Event Name-Free Jump

Been working on an evening event and it has taken a couple months to confirm but I have the answers I wanted!! So I need a name for it, soon!

7 families that have over 40 years in the sport will be passing the microphone Wednesday night of SkyFest 09!! My goal is to create an environment that our youth will have the chance to learn about the good ol'e days. There are many milestones being celebrated that week and it will be a history making evening of its own just to have them all together! We expect more to join as the word gets out.
So I need something like: Falling Backwards, Ole Blue Skies, Skies of the Past.........no blast from the past or throwback names please, something original...Any thoughts???
Here is a partial list of attending.

Gene Paul Thacker: 77th Birthday(same day as Tiny Broadwick became the first lady of skydiving 96 years ago), also his 40th Skydiving Anniversary and the DZ's 40th Anniversary

Bill Booth: 40 years of Skydiving (if I come up with a 16mm projector we will have some footage to view as well)

Tony U. of Tony Suits: 30 years in the US, 39 years of skydiving ( a warm up party for him)

Bachmans: 49th year of ParaGear (another practice warm up for the big 50)

Sherry Schrimsher; 45th year skydiving and 45 years USPA

J Schrimsher; 25 years skydiving and 25th USPA

Thomas's, Blues, and Verner's are on the list to attend, with more to come!

I need a name for this historic event!! So here is the deal: Give me a name that says it all by 1:00 PM tomorrow (my artwork deadline), & if I use it I will buy you a jump at SkyFest!!! (you might have to remind me that I owe you a jumpB|)

Come on you eager young minds of DZ.com, help me with my brain lock!

Thanks
J

~Fossil Fueled Skydiving.

~From the Time Tunnel to Tunnel Time.

Only you! I swear, LOL.....So you gonna join us with some stories??? I know you might have one to share!!
j

Me????:):$

Come to ~ The Kicker Plate Conference? :o;)

I'll be there. B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I dont know J.....

The shoulder is still sore.. and not healing really fast... I am taking care of it and staying away from stupid things that might futher tear the rotator cuff...

This getting old shit SUCKS... and then having to deal with a bunch of FUCKING dipshits who are calling an injury in Aug a pre existing condition.... I want to shoot some insurance assholes.

I dont know J.....

The shoulder is still sore.. and not healing really fast... I am taking care of it and staying away from stupid things that might futher tear the rotator cuff...

This getting old shit SUCKS... and then having to deal with a bunch of FUCKING dipshits who are calling an injury in Aug a pre existing condition.... I want to shoot some insurance assholes.

Oh that sucks! I thought is pre existing was gone these days?? Well, we can always put ya in a booth selling T's and enjoying the old fogies lol
heal fast lady!!!

How about...

Broketn hipps.... bruuisin'g stories:P

by the wayy...

I WILL BEI AT SKYFESST THIIS YEARE!B|

(prvided my commannd dones't tell me to poiss off!)

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

7 families that have over 40 years in the sport will be passing the microphone Wednesday night of SkyFest 09!! My goal is to create an environment that our youth will have the chance to learn about the good ol'e days. There are many milestones being celebrated that week and it will be a history making evening of its own just to have them all together! We expect more to join as the word gets out.

See... this is a'why I atend skyfrest! I loves the idea and ythe prupose pehind the boohgie! I''ll be damnd if i evrer misss thsi boogeei for any reason other than deployment or the commmmandx bening stupitd...

Keep up the good work brothwer!B|:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

How about...

Broketn hipps.... bruuisin'g stories:P

by the wayy...

I WILL BEI AT SKYFESST THIIS YEARE!B|

(prvided my commannd dones't tell me to poiss off!)

Hopefully you'll sober up by then...:ph34r:

Ik'm sure I wlikll But I bet I'll be getn simasshed while i'm there...

Just rememver... ir there's a nekid guy runin aruountd... it's not me:)

See... this is a'why I atend skyfrest! I loves the idea and ythe prupose pehind the boohgie! I''ll be damnd if i evrer misss thsi boogeei for any reason other than deployment or the commmmandx bening stupitd...

Daaaaaayaaam thats some drunken typos.... Glad you will make it buddy, bring me a good bottle from where ever you are!!!

"When the Olden days,
were the Golden Days"

"From Whence, we Came"

"The Days, before the Haze..."

jt
ps.... I DO like "squares Jumping rounds",,, better , though.:)

Yeah Im digging the squares jumping rounds as well. SO Jimmy, we gonna see you in Raeford???

So how would a descriptive sentence go with that? "Come join us for an evening of stories directly from the "squares jumping rounds" to learn how they survived??? naah.......

So put your pack mat down, lean back, dig your french boots in and let the squares jumping rounds fill your bell full of stories that will make you plf while sitting!

hmm yes or no???

Daaaaaayaaam thats some drunken typos.... Glad you will make it buddy, bring me a good bottle from where ever you are!!!

Japan...

I'm starrting to soper up now...

I'll bring ya a botleof saki, just save me a slot on the SCR laodsB|

Japan...

I'm starrting to soper up now...

I'll bring ya a botleof saki, just save me a slot on the SCR laodsB|

Now I can handle that deal!!!
Whooo Hoo just picked up more squares!!

So how would a descriptive sentence go with that?

Old people like company. So turn your ipod off, pack tomorrow, grab a beer, and listen to some geezers talk about squares jumping rounds. One of 'em might give you a shiny quarter.
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." ~Catherine Aird

Skydiving. " Through The Ages " .

Im liking that, hmmm
thanks

Yeah, that would make ME feel honored, appreciated and older than frozen mastodon shit...:P
Why not just call it: We've Fallen and We Can't Get Up? :S

;)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is