I need to jump, soooooo...

Couch freaks d00d...C O U C H ~ F R E A K S ! B|

When?

http://www.couchfreaks.com/aboutushistory.htm

When can ya make it...they'll wait for ya! :P

I forgot it was in Iowa...

I haven't had Everclear in years!;)

I can buy Everclear at the liquor store here in AL. 180 proof. :S

It was 190 proof when I lived in Wisconsin.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Skyfest at Reaford in June.

http://www.skyfestboogie.com/

+!
;)

Last year I drove 10 hrs each way to get there for about 1 day of jumping and all of 3 jumps. I still say well worth the trouble.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I think what he may have been saying is you need a little Everclear before you go to Iowa.:D

"It this Heaven?" :)

"No...It's IOWA!" >:(

Ah yes, Field of Dreams. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So what? Does this mean I dont get my bottle now!???? LOL

Actually, I decided that I'm gonna go to the St. Patty's day Boogie AND Skyfest.

I GOTTA go to skyfest... It's tradition.;) I just don't wanna wait that long to go jump, so I'm goin' in March too.:D

I cant believe no one has mentioned Lost Prairie... 10 days of jumping and partying in the mountains with some of the best partying there is.

Skydive Arizona aircraft... Skydiver Blonde beer....Playtime at the lake... party at the fire tower... Brewery jumps... water jumps into the lake...( crystal clear water with 100 ft visability and its 300 ft deep.) Great weather... they dont call Montana the BIG SKY country for nothing

I cant believe no one has mentioned Lost Prairie... 10 days of jumping and partying in the mountains with some of the best partying there is.

Skydive Arizona aircraft... Skydiver Blonde beer....Playtime at the lake... party at the fire tower... Brewery jumps... water jumps into the lake...( crystal clear water with 100 ft visability and its 300 ft deep.) Great weather... they dont call Montana the BIG SKY country for nothing

No kidding, a bunch of slackers!!!;)

When is it roughly? I may need to look into it.