gonzalesna

I need to jump, soooooo...

I decided I'm gonna go to a boogie.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to pick my boogie. (Stay away from my nose, Twardo!:P)

So, of all the boogies this year, which should I attend?
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to pick my boogie. (Stay away from my nose, Twardo!:P)

WFFC.

Oh, yea....

Nevermind. [:/]:(
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Beth said she was working on WFFC '09, haven't heard from her how it went yet.

For me, Summerfest at Skydive Chicago is just as much fun, they just don't have the unusual aircraft that WFFC had.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

Either Chicks Rock at Elsinore, or the Christmas Boogie at Eloy. B|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Either Chicks Rock at Elsinore, or the Christmas Boogie at Eloy. B|

I may be back in the states by then... definately before christmas
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

you could go to the Freezefest boogie at cross keys this weekend!!!!!!

I think they'd tell me to F*** off when I put in my leave request. Too short notice.

they would. Thats one reason I left the Navy after 5 years. People telling me when I can and can't do something. You'll figure it out. You can always pack your rig like 50 times in you l/r until you get sick of it for another month. I have tried that and it doesn't work though.
I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.

they would. Thats one reason I left the Navy after 5 years. People telling me when I can and can't do something. You'll figure it out. You can always pack your rig like 50 times in you l/r until you get sick of it for another month. I have tried that and it doesn't work though.

I'm in Japan right now, so I'm in the barracks. I like the military actually. There's a few things that suck, but for the mostpart, it's minor. I've been in over 5 and I'm already on my second enlistment. I plan on retiring. It's only a 1 year tour in Japan for this duty station, so I should be stationed back in the states around October time frame.

I've had leave approved short term to go skydiving before but it's rare.

I thought you had this worked out. I hope I didn't talk you out of it.:D

Nah... Didn't talk me out of anything

Just gettin more options
I've only been to 2 boogies
skyfest twice and chicks rock twice

I need more options.

Japan is cool man. I lived in Misawa for like 4 months in 2006. It's an air force base but they stuck us 20 navy guys and 2 of our planes there. Beautiful countryside!
I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.

Japan is cool man. I lived in Misawa for like 4 months in 2006. It's an air force base but they stuck us 20 navy guys and 2 of our planes there. Beautiful countryside!

I'm at Camp Fuji... At the base of Mt. Fuji on the eastern side. Right next to Gotemba.B|

It's chillier than I like, but warmer than some of you guys are in the states. And ya can't beat that view of that big ass hill in my backyard.;);)

I remember reading about a bunch of AAD fires at a couch freaks boogie. Sounds like the place to go!

AAD's are for pussies...:P:D

Couch freaks d00d...C O U C H ~ F R E A K S ! B|

When?

http://www.couchfreaks.com/aboutushistory.htm

When can ya make it...they'll wait for ya! :P

I forgot it was in Iowa...

I haven't had Everclear in years!;)

Couch freaks d00d...C O U C H ~ F R E A K S ! B|

When?

http://www.couchfreaks.com/aboutushistory.htm

When can ya make it...they'll wait for ya! :P

I forgot it was in Iowa...

I haven't had Everclear in years!;)

I can buy Everclear at the liquor store here in AL. 180 proof. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban