upndownshop

Wanna be in Parachutist?

Then send me a pic of you hanging under the Pitts S2C! You know the one, Fred from the Convention for all those years!! SkyFest got him out of retirement and he recently did some test" drops preparing for June!! LOL
Since I cant find my pics of me hanging from the wing, send me yours and Ill put it in March's ad, but guess what? Time is of importance so dig fast. Ill take the first decent pic that will work with the format!!
send to [email protected] please.

whoo having fun today!!!

J

The Pitts was at Clewiston last weekend.
A boatload of people took the ride and got pics.

As you may notice I said test drops, he did 52 plus 10 camera redo's heck Id take that!! Its been a few years sine that thing has been hooked up and I believe he was using a different camera....
Come on someone has to be able to hit the scan button ...I wont be covering the add with it or anything so it doesnt even have to be large iin size.....

tic toc lol
I cant wait till june!!

he started out with a 35mm nikon and he just gave you the roll with 24 exp. iirc he had motor drive problems. and borrowed a digital from a skydiver. on my redo i got 31 pics on a photo cd. worked out sweet for me.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

What no girls jumped this thing allright then, ill put the guy in!!!
thanks for the pic Robert!! Let me see how it will work!!!

I jumped it!! But i was at work and didn't see your post til now. You prolly woudn't want my pic anyone since i was wearing a tanktop...and you can see my cleavage...:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

What no girls jumped this thing allright then, ill put the guy in!!!
thanks for the pic Robert!! Let me see how it will work!!!

I jumped it!! But i was at work and didn't see your post til now. You prolly woudn't want my pic anyone since i was wearing a tanktop...and you can see my cleavage...:)

well we can let you try and do it right next time, youll have your chance in june!! Work that tank a bit LOL