skyjames

Everglades Boogie

One entering town, one at ice carving/bonfire.

AdobePSP was used to reduce sice, hope they show as I see them.

**edit to say**
I don't know how many towns would go to the effort to welcome skydivers, new one for me (cept Rantoul)

"exit fast, fly smooth, dock soft and smile"
'nother james

I had a great time. and jeff did a great job on the ice carving. by monday they had replaced the sign. the new one said "welcome fisherman"
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

much more mellowed. she never showed her titties once. but we were the last of the last around the bonfire most every night.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Did you do any of the vid's for Guy W jumps?

Was it you who told me you wanted to turn some points at the fire rather than vid?

I must be getting old, is it possible to do to many jumps , I was moving slower all week. :-)

"exit fast, fly smooth, dock soft and smile"
'nother james

yeah I videoed a few of guy's jumps mostly thur and then started jumping with doc. pete's group from new england. If I was saying it's hard to find anyone who wants to turn points with me cause i fall to fast for the floatie bastards. that sounds like me.;)