Twoply

Peeing with a boner

What is your procedure?

I have to lean as far as possible forward, sometimes putting my hand on the wall to support me.

Is this a problem for anyone else?

Read the damned label on the prescription: If it last more than four hours, call your doctor.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Two old drunks are sitting in a bar when the first one says:

'Ya know, when I was thirty and got an erection, I couldn't bend it, even using both hands.

By the time I was forty, I could bend it about ten degrees if I tried really hard.

By the time I was fifty, I could bend it about twenty degrees, no problem.

I'm gonna be sixty next week, and now I can bend it in half with just one hand.'

'So,' says the second drunk, 'what's your point?'

'Well, I'm just wondering how much stronger I'm gonna get!'
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

What is your procedure?

I have to lean as far as possible forward, sometimes putting my hand on the wall to support me.

Read the damned label on the prescription: If it last more than four hours, call your doctor.>:(

Man.If I ever have one that lasts longer than 4 hrs I'm calling Ripleys

The definition of torque is when your heels come up off the floor because you're pushing down on your hard-on to pee.

:D:D:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

What is your procedure?

I do the same...

Or just pee in the shower.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

What is your procedure?

Golden showers aren't as easy as you thought, eh?:P

1: Open window
2: Step to window opening
3: Pee out window
4: Step back from window
5: Close window

DO BYPASS STEP 4 !! :o

HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Yes, this works sometimes. But other times I've just had to talk him down. I can admit to having bad timing at leat once. Fortunately they've understood. But, man, I've dtruggled for MINUTES before tryinh to say, "NOO!!! Just relax and we can go back! Come on! Stand down, dammit!!!"

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Take it outside, line up a few cans or bottle on the wall for target practice.

But dont just lay out a constant stream. You gotta hold real tight then buid up the pressure and let out some high velocity bursts. B|:D

With practice you'll be able to hurt someone. ;)

BP
:)

Procedure? Who cares, just piss.. that is why mops and towels were invented. Do I have to think of everything?!?!

Once when I was about 10 I was at my grandma's house and had to pee with a boner. I was employing the ol' lean-against-the-wall method, when suddenl I lost my grip and it went rogue.

Piss everywhere-- countertop, mirror... oh, the humanity.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye