guppie01

How do you like your eggs

I'm craving eggs... and was thinking of all the wonderful ways to prepare them...

How do you like your eggs?

You left off important variants like over-easy and completely skipped "raw" which works great in steak tartare and some sushis (a raw quail egg with wasabi tobiko is wonderful).

I'm craving eggs... and was thinking of all the wonderful ways to prepare them...

How do you like your eggs?

You left off important variants like over-easy and completely skipped "raw" which works great in steak tartare and some sushis (a raw quail egg with wasabi tobiko is wonderful).

Over easy would fall into the fried category, no??? Yes, I did leave out the raw - probably a mental block! :ph34r: Eeeeew

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

[german accent]Do you know what I had for breakfast this morning rookie? How do you say... I had Sunny side up, und I had Sunny side down, und I had Sunny side all ze vay around. [/german accent]

nice :P:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

[german accent]Do you know what I had for breakfast this morning rookie? How do you say... I had Sunny side up, und I had Sunny side down, und I had Sunny side all ze vay around. [/german accent]

;)

You bastard! I recognized the line, but couldn't remember where I'd heard it for the life of me.
Finally figured it out. Christ! That movie came out in 1984!:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I can't believe not one chick has given the classic put down answer to this question:

"Unfertilized, thank you."

:ph34r:

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

nice :P:D

DUUUUUDE.. its Billy Vance....